I was in Wayland at Gun Lake yesterday and SCP reported B26 twice. However, both occurrences were just seconds before dropping to 3G

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I was in Wayland at Gun Lake yesterday and SCP reported B26 twice. However, both occurrences were just seconds before dropping to 3G

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

There is some B26 active in that area.  About a month ago I was connected by US 131 Motorsports park.  I was at the gas station off the exit there.  Of course I didn't think to get a screenshot.

• Like 1

I've seen some Band 26 just recently start to appear. (Single site in Granville, single site in GR)

No Band 41 anywhere here. I suspect almost all our beautiful Clear sites will be binned without replacement.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

9uzyseje.jpg

dagemudy.jpg

B26. Greenville, MI. Lincoln Lake and M-57.

I have drove through Greenville as well, and I have stayed connected to 26 the whole way through. The network is congested at the moment as there are a lot of people in town.

-Robert

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Some sort of a massive Mobile data issue that appears to be affecting the Lansing MSC.  At home in Portland, I was connected to the Kent St. site on the Grand Rapids MSC, everything was great.  Driving into work, the Grange Rd/Eagle site is the first on the Lansing MSC, and I've roamed or bounced crazy connections ever since.  No data, inconsistent texting/calls.  Only roaming works for sure.

I've seen my 1X connection bounce anywhere from Fenwick and Caledonia via 1X800, Verizon romaing, a site in Dewitt, East Lansing, Holt, etc.

With all the bouncing around, I assume that Network Ops is working on it.

Calls to first level CSR have resulted in no assistance.  Lots of tweets to @sprintcare, but no good responses.

Some sort of a massive Mobile data issue that appears to be affecting the Lansing MSC.  At home in Portland, I was connected to the Kent St. site on the Grand Rapids MSC, everything was great.  Driving into work, the Grange Rd/Eagle site is the first on the Lansing MSC, and I've roamed or bounced crazy connections ever since.  No data, inconsistent texting/calls.  Only roaming works for sure.

I've seen my 1X connection bounce anywhere from Fenwick and Caledonia via 1X800, Verizon romaing, a site in Dewitt, East Lansing, Holt, etc.

This exact thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago in Grand Rapids. I was bouncing between roaming and super weak, unusable 1x800 across three super-distant sites. (Although all on the GR MSC)

Then, three days later, the tower went live again.

Good news: 800mhz LTE went live on that tower when it lit (wasn't there before).

Bad news: They turned down the power of 1900 LTE. (Or adjusted / tilted sectors, or whatever). But they only touched it slightly.

This may or may not have any bearing on your situation. But just thought I'd let you know, your not the only person experiencing that kind of thing.

• 4 weeks later...

Just saw a tower crew in the Sprint rack of the site on Grand River Ave and Ingersoll Rd. They had some equipment but I couldn't tell if it was new antennas and radios or what. I'll keep an eye out over the next few days as I drive by it daily.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I counted eight cables coming off the antenna, this is the first B41 equipment I've seen in Lansing

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

They're called jumpers by the way and there's 9.

One for calibrated mini-dim and 8 for tx/rx mini-dim.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

They're called jumpers by the way and there's 9.

One for calibrated mini-dim and 8 for tx/rx mini-dim.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It was foggy this morning and dealing with sun/traffic, once I got past six and knew there were still two cables, i focused back on the road ;)

I have my DSLR with me, so I might get some pics on the way home, just depends on timing because the boy has a soccer game.

• Like 1