Grand River and Ingersol B41 went live this morning.

Not sure why but tapatalk won't upload my screenshots

Edit in: looks like it was testing. Drove by again and no dice on connecting.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Band 41 went live yesterday around 50th and US131, south of Grand Rapids.

Unless I'm forgetting someone elses post, this might be the first time Band 41 has been spotted inside the Grand Rapids metro area.

http://imgur.com/eCO8lsY

• Like 7

We went downtown GR for lunch today and I picked up B41 LTE 2500 from south of Cutlerville past 28th St. On the way home the tower near M6/131 yielded B41 speedtest of 41 MB down and 8MB up. I wonder when official launch of LTE 2500 will be in GR.

• Like 1

Lots of activity downtown Lansing at the LugNut site today, boom crane has been up and down multiple times since this morning.  Cant tell if they are working on the high capacity NV1.0 install or hanging NV2.0 B41 antennas.

Speeds in downtown Lansing have been terrible again due to over subscription.  Not sure whey they didn't turn up a second B25 carrier.

• Like 1

Speeds in downtown Lansing have been terrible again due to over subscription. Not sure whey they didn't turn up a second B25 carrier.

Do they have the spectrum to deploy a second PCS LTE carrier in Lansing?

Using Nexus 5 on Tapatalk

• Like 1

If I remember from talking to AJ in the past, the spectrum in Lansing is from the Detroit 30Mhz block and there should be enough.

Boom crane has been up and down again, now working on the other side. I'm wondering if they are swapping out one of the NV1.0 antennas for an NV2.0 antenna, still just two antennas per sector.

If I remember from talking to AJ in the past, the spectrum in Lansing is from the Detroit 30Mhz block and there should be enough.

Boom crane has been up and down again, now working on the other side. I'm wondering if they are swapping out one of the NV1.0 antennas for an NV2.0 antenna, still just two antennas per sector.

Lansing is bordered by 3 licensing areas. SE corner is leased PCS B block 1870-1885 mhz (30 mhz), SW corner is leased PCS B block 1870-1885mhz (30mhz), and north half PCS B block 1870-1885 mhz (30mhz). 

Could be done but requires a bit of refarming and shuffling of CDMA carriers. 

• Like 1

Tapatalk is killing me, four or five posts from yesterday got lost...

I need a spectrum analyzer to see what Sprint is currently using in the B block 30mhz.

New theory on the lugnut site. I don't see any new antennas, however it looks like the camouflaged pre-NV antennas may have been removed. The boom crane was still there, but all packed up when I left work. Hopefully they cine back today or Monday to do more work.

Edit in: confirmed legacy antennas were removed. No weekend work or anything today, boom lift is still there. This site needs B41 so bad, I really hope they come back to install it.

I'm having trouble transitioning from the GR switch at Portland to the Lansing switch at Grange Rd. The past few days I go roaming and have to airplane mode to get back on Sprint. Calls are dropping rather than handing off too. This happened for awhile during NV1.0

While I was at Grand Rapids Toyota, near 28th and Breton, this afternoon for an oil change, I saw B41 was present on my GS5 and did a speed test. With only 1 bar of signal it still pulled 44 MB down and 8 MB up, pretty amazing.  I took a screen capture, but couldn't upload with Tapatalk as I received a message of the image size being too large. Great to see more sites coming online with B41 around GR in the in the last couple weeks. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to be in the Traverse City/Williamsburg/Fife Lake area, at around New Years, and would like to know if there is and Band 26 or Band 41 live yet?

Sitting downtown on the roof of Romney and I look down to see a B41 connection.  My signal check mapping tells me that it is the Frandor tower by the MSU baseball field.  Great speeds, 23mbs down  11 mbs up

• Like 2

Band 41 up and running at 28th & burlingame in Wyoming, and Meijer parking lot next To the rivertown mall in Grandville! Both confirmed using *#0011# on my S5. Signal check is not showing it? Upper 20's on the download side.

• Like 1