Want your own RRU?

then all we have to do is find a panel...and a few other things, and we are good to go for my block... :P

same guy has a base band rack... you're getting closer to all those "things." ;-)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alcatel-Lucent-9926-BBU-V2-eCEM-U-Base-Band-Unit-Rackmount-48V-DC-BTS-3G-4G-/290800159586?pt=Other_Telecom_Equipment&hash=item43b50a4b62

• Like 1

Is it even legal to sell that to the public being that it operates on licensed frequency? I doubt Sprint's gonna be trolling ebay looking for radios LOL

The frequency is not determined by the RRU, but the carrier card. The RRU may be limited to certain bands, though. Each OEM has different RRU's with different specs. However, the legality involved doesn't have to do with spectrum. I'm concerned these are stolen.

Robert via Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

• Like 1

Its way to odd. He could pass off as someone in IT just selling stuff, but he has to odd of a mix kinda like a pawn shop. but a pawn shop wouldn't take the networking stuff. Like he works for places and sells stuff he gets, or from friends. I'm asking the seller for the back story on it. He's 10 mins from me. lol.

He got the close ups better than me. damn...

Google is my crack.... jumping site to site after finding key information on NV equipment ;) I was pleasantly surprised to see the Ebay link come up.

Yaaa, I think we know who the seller is... ;)

While your on google, check this out if you haven't yet.

Yaaa, I think we know who the seller is... ;)

While your on google, check this out if you haven't yet.

Ericsson would actually have to bring the RRUs to my market if I were to sell them ;) but somebody forgot to start here 2 months ago.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

• Like 2

It would actually look better if Sprint can deploy Antenna Integrated Radio like T-Mobile.

Sprint has too many carriers per panel. Takes more panels and more expense. I'm more concerned about performance than how nifty the panel looks.

Robert via Samsung Note II using Forum Runner

• Like 3

What? Those pannels look damn good. Lol. All sexy with its strong obillities. Is it wrong I wanna touch them. :P

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

Reminds me of the Ubiquiti Nanostation panels I use. All one piece.

I do understand the advantages of the rru though. It has the ability to be upgraded. Kinda like comparing the options of upgrades you can do on a laptop versus a desktop. It's the same OS experience but the laptop is smaller, cleaner, easier to install, but the desktop you can swap guts out every year if you want very easily unlike the laptop.

I prefer functionality over looks.... In most things. (I have a totally different formula for women)

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

• Like 3