Sprint 3rd quarter results

bigsnake49

You gotta look beyond the surface, but the numbers are promising. just last year the recapture rate was 27%, and now we have had two quarters of 59 and 60%. The Sprint brand has gone from 46.3 million subs to 52.8 million subs in a year. The nextel platform really messes up their numbers, but I can understand not just dropping all of them at once. 60% recapture rate is very enticing, and I believe it could become even higher as network vision progresses.

• Like 3

Is there something special about 800k subscribers on iDEN? Is it a magic number somehow once you hit it the FCC will let you wield the sword of Azeroth and leigh siege to the Nextel horde?

I've been playing too much WOW...

• Like 1

Is there something special about 800k subscribers on iDEN? Is it a magic number somehow once you hit it the FCC will let you wield the sword of Azeroth and leigh siege to the Nextel horde?

I've been playing too much WOW...

SMR is known as the 800MHz band. 800k customers. Sounds like a magic number to me, lol.

Sent from my LG Viper 4G LTE using Forum Runner