Is Sprint going to come out with a LTE phone with a keyboard

mase31

Well sprint suppose to be releasing quite a few lte devices by year end so I would figure at least one of them will have a keyboard.

Sprint has said that they are going to be releasing 15 LTE devices before the end of the year. So I suppose that the chances are good that at least one will have a keyboard. Although of those 15 devices, it will probably include at least one or two hotspots and one or two USB dongles.

S4GRU is now mobile...posted via Forum Runner

There are a lot of people out there who still want keyboards. I can't imagine they would leave keyboard fans out in the cold. There have been rumors of a Epic 2 that could be a keyboard sequel to the Epic 4G with LTE and updated processor and ram etc.

• Like 1

There are a lot of people out there who still want keyboards. I can't imagine they would leave keyboard fans out in the cold. There have been rumors of a Epic 2 that could be a keyboard sequel to the Epic 4G with LTE and updated processor and ram etc.

Yea because im one of them that like the keyboad also.