Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

That's my best guess. I was able to get over 25mbps down near I75 & SR54. And around 7mbps down at SR54 & Morris Bridge Rd. I will map more later this evening. There was 4G all the way from near Zephyrhills, down SR54 to I75, then S to Bruce B Down. I mapped in Sensorly the whole way.

I'm back at 'University Hospital' / FL Hospital Tampa once again, as my poor grandmother is ill again. Also, picking up 4G at the hospital again...

Sent from my Galaxy S III

Land O Lakes tower back on yet? Sorry about your g ma.

I did a little more mapping of the new tower at SR54 & I75. I started on SR54 near the Land O Lakes tower area, then headed East on SR54. I made one loop of the area, then headed towards Zephyrhills. If no one else maps in the area, I might take another drive around tomorrow. There should be a lot of coverage yet to be found...

I did a little more mapping of the new tower at SR54 & I75. I started on SR54 near the Land O Lakes tower area, then headed East on SR54. I made one loop of the area, then headed towards Zephyrhills. If no one else maps in the area, I might take another drive around tomorrow. There should be a lot of coverage yet to be found...

I couldn't wait, so I just did a huge Sensorly mapping drive around the unmapped areas of the tower at SR54 & I75...

The data should be showing up on Sensorly as I type..

** Had to edit the post in a web browser, after TapaTalk butchered it...

Edited by Majorzaid

I leave Sensorly open as a tab in my broswer, so I saw the coverage before you drove around, then I refreshed the page, and saw the new tracks. You did a a ton of driving, and that tower seems to have a big footprint. I'm surprised to see it carry up Old Pasco Rd, as far as SR52. Is that all off the same tower, or could there possibly be another one up there?

Edited by jasonacg

Just started to receive LTE in my house today. Yesterday I was receiving not so great 3G signals but it seems as if a flip has been switched and LTE was turned on. These speeds are amazing and I hope they stay this way!

Just started to receive LTE in my house today. Yesterday I was receiving not so great 3G signals but it seems as if a flip has been switched and LTE was turned on. These speeds are amazing and I hope they stay this way!

Would you mind if I asked roughly where you were located?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Would you mind if I asked roughly where you were located?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I live in the Azalea neighborhood near Tyrone Mall in Saint Petersburg. Also around 9th Avenue and 72nd Street North. Hope that helps.

Edited by mattyd317

Wish someone would map citrus park better. The signal is coming from where wilsky turns into the Vet. So there is still a ton of unmapped area.

I'll be out there tomorrow night, mostly Linebaugh, Anderson and Nixon. I'll be sure to put some tracks on Sensorly for you.

I live in the Azalea neighborhood near Tyrone Mall in Saint Petersburg. Also around 9th Avenue and 72nd Street North. Hope that helps.

I live roughly in the same area. I have no LTE in the house. That doesn't mean anything of course. You have be getting a signal from an in progress site that my have been turned on. I'll know in the morning when I drive by the site

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

And now I have to back track.. Saw a brief 4G signal, did a toggle. Viola.. It's weak but I'm inside and that to be expected and it's coming and going..

usyzaqu3.jpg

Mapped on Sensorly. Looks like the in progress site is live near Tyrone and 66th..signal was sub 90 in that area

Is it possible I'm picking up that sites signal? I'm also receiving four bars and LTE right at the light of 5th Avenue North and 66th Street North. And another strange thing is yesterday I had a friend at my house and she has a Samsung Galaxy S3. I was receiving LTE on my iPhone 5 but she was still receiving poor 3G signals.

Mapped on Sensorly. Looks like the in progress site is live near Tyrone and 66th..signal was sub 90 in that area

Is it possible I'm picking up that sites signal? I'm also receiving four bars and LTE right at the light of 5th Avenue North and 66th Street North. And another strange thing is yesterday I had a friend at my house and she has a Samsung Galaxy S3. I was receiving LTE on my iPhone 5 but she was still receiving poor 3G signals.

I'm waiting for my tracks to show up.. Should be a dark purple but it didn't carry that far to Central Ave.. So it must go down 22nd maybe and rely on another site to the south to pick it up into Gulfport?

I'm waiting for my tracks to show up.. Should be a dark purple but it didn't carry that far to Central Ave.. So it must go down 22nd maybe and rely on another site to the south to pick it up into Gulfport?

If you zoom in close at tyrone and 30th av n there's a few dark spots.

If you zoom in close at tyrone and 30th av n there's a few dark spots.

As I came across Tyrone to 66th, my signal was about -110 which I expected coming from the site at 66th and 54th, as I headed south on 66th though my signal dropped to -79 to -90