Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

You only get it on the North side of the 6th floor? I would say that's for sure the LOL tower then. As a USF student I was getting my hopes up of having LTE on campus. OH well....

I walked to the West side and the South side, and no 4G. Sorry... I can also confirm that there is no LTE coverage at the Hooters across from the Hospital... ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S III

You only get it on the North side of the 6th floor? I would say that's for sure the LOL tower then. As a USF student I was getting my hopes up of having LTE on campus. OH well....

Soon! I don't know if you saw my post a couple of days ago, but the tower behind Perkins has NV panels installed already. That tower alone covers my apt, commute, and job so I'll be pretty happy when it's done.

Who do we have on this thread that doesn't live in St. Pete or Brandon lol? Got a lot of you guys out there finding stuff left and right but i'm surprised nothing has lit up in the general Tampa area yet.

I've got Citrus Park and Carrolwood covered. I also take 275(from Gunn Hwy) to I4 to 75 down to Brandon Blvd everyday to work so I've got a lot of turf covered.

I was just on the 6th floor of Florida Hospital Tampa again tonight & was able to pickup and stay connected to LTE once again. The room faces North. I got 'screenshots' of my Sensorly showing my location & the 4G icon. I went to my LTE Engineering screen ang got what I hope us the info that shows what tower I was connected to. I'm guessing the LOL/SR54 Tower, as I've never been able to pick up the tower supposedly live @ Fowler & 50th St. I ran speed tests of around 8-9mbps down, and up to ~1.5mbps down.

ysu9e9yj.jpg

a9agy5uh.jpg

e9esa2yd.jpg

vapy7ajy.jpg

No need to take pictures of your phone. Turn on the motion setting then put a check next to palm swip capture or whatever it is. Swipe your palm and boom, screenshot.

-- "Sensorly or it didn't happen!"

• Like 1

<br /><br />Soon! I don't know if you saw my post a couple of days ago, but the tower behind Perkins has NV panels installed already. That tower alone covers my apt, commute, and job so I'll be pretty happy when it's done.
<br /><br />I must have missed that post. Which Perkins was it

I took pictures of various Sprint towers in N Hillsborough County & SE Pasco County over the last few weeks. I'm working on uploading them.

<br /><br />I must have missed that post. Which Perkins was it

The one right next to campus on 50th and Fowler. Look back through the posts and you can see a pic of the panels.

The one on Fowler near the Sprint Store?

Indeed.

One last update... I was able to connect to LTE just N of Livingston while traveling N on I275 tonight. I disconnected briefly just before I75, but then kept LTE all the way to the rest stop on I75, N of SR 56. I was running Sensorly, and the updated coverage was visable when zoomed in fairly close. This was surprising, as I passed at least two other Sprint towers while mapping...

So looking at sensorly is it in the future to see almost every thing filled in from spring hill, wesley chapel and brandon to the gulf coast ?

From what I've heard, mostly here on S4GR.com, yes! If I understand it correctly, pretty much everywhere there is 3G coverage now should get 4G LTE, sooner or later. And, when they take the old Nextel 800mhz and decommission it, they will then switch on 800mhz voice, then somewhat later 800mhz LTE. When that happens, coverage inside buildings and in fringe areas were there is 800mhz will get much better. However, supposedly our current phones only support 800mhz voice, but do not support 800mhz LTE...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I mapped some more LTE on countryside and around McMullen booth enterprise intersection.

I saw that. Did you see the spot that showed up at the St. Pete/Clearwater airport? I'm about to take a break and see what I can find..

I saw that. Did you see the spot that showed up at the St. Pete/Clearwater airport? I'm about to take a break and see what I can find..

I see that now. Definitely been a lot of towers coming online in the past few days.

Man it can be a bugger trying to figure out where a signal is coming from when you are over water.

Robert via Nexus 7 on Tapatalk

Not sure if you guys have been talking about it or not but a spot near USF/Park Place of Tampa just showed up I think

Is that the spot near the corner of Fletcher and BBDs? If so, that may be from when I was at Florida Hospital Tampa. I was able to pickup LTE on the N side of the 6th floor. I suspect I connected to the very distant Land O Lakes LTE tower. I mapped it in Sensorly on several occations...