Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

Ah ok. I am in Cape Coral at the moment. We have some friends renting a place down here for two months so will be down here most weekends. Will check that area out.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Ah ok. I am in Cape Coral at the moment. We have some friends renting a place down here for two months so will be down here most weekends. Will check that area out.

My hometown before Brandon... Good hunting!

Ah ok. I am in Cape Coral at the moment. We have some friends renting a place down here for two months so will be down here most weekends. Will check that area out.my buddy lives out there and has been looking everyday as far as I know he is the only one in that area that has been looking, he also has not seen nothing g going on down that way either hope you find something he would be happy lol

Tux, where you been? You dip in for a bit then dip out..Still keeping an eye on Railroad?

been working like a slave! but for all you gs3 people out there there has been a 3g/4g hand off fix out for ages... so you dont have to toggle. And its complied into the latest cm10.1 works like 89% of the time or just takes a little too long for me .

my speeds are better but im always at like 100 db :( so bad. but im encouraged by the range of the couple towers we have.

i made a irc channel on freenode its in my sig.

Edited by TuX

Outback Bowl was great today guys! The 3G was largely unusable during the game, but I'm hoping LTE will alleviate that next season.

Did a drive by around the Fowler site by USF before I went to the stadium and still no LTE. Hopefully soon.

OK, Holidays are over, I say lets see some LTE light up :)

I second that. As I walked into work today it struck me that Oct-Dec must be the most unproductive time frame for all businesses. There are people at work today that I swear I haven't seen in months.

• Like 3

I'm all the place over here and can't find it. Looking at the sponsor map from my phone is useless damn near. I had to toggle because the 3G there is pretty strong. I had the signal on Gandy right until I got to about 19N I am thought maybe it was coming from Mainlands but it wasn't. Sensorly shows a strong signal but I'm thinking not. It fell off pretty quick when I started heading north on 19

It is not the tower at mainlands, they do not have the panels yet, neither does the one on gandy by the dong track.

It is not the tower at mainlands, they do not have the panels yet, neither does the one on gandy by the dong track.

I have never seen the dong track over there. Not sure I want to either :blink:

Was just in the area and noticed my phone was on 4g.

Awesome. There is another spot that I just saw at the Countryside Mall was that you too? How far away is that offhand. I'm thinking far for the signal to carry over there.

Awesome. There is another spot that I just saw at the Countryside Mall was that you too? How far away is that offhand. I'm thinking far for the signal to carry over there.

That was me there also. Not sure of the distance from the other tower I was at but the signal was very weak and dropped off quick.