Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

is this something that will come fast or slow

Who knows. We are closer than when I started on this site a few months back thats for sure. Over the last 2 months we have found about 8 or 9 sites that have panels installed and cabinets done and as far as we can tell waiting for Sprint testing and approval. Thats what may have been going on with that site in South St. Pete. From the speed I got there it was not ready for prime time but again that could have been this rachet ass phone of mine too. I think the next 2 weeks are going to be interesting in this market. I know you are not a sponsor but if you could see the maps of the in progress sites in Pinellas County you can see the patern of sites and where the initial coverage will be. I'm excited because I either live, travel, or work in these areas and most of them I have persoanlly been to or reported as in progress. I think. THINK being the magic word that these sites will all light up at once and provide a pretty good initial swarth of coverage although spotty in Pinellas from Tyrone Blvd to Ulmerton rd (Noth/South) and 66th/Ulmerton to Seminole (East/West) This is all me speculating but it sure looks that way.

Who knows. We are closer than when I started on this site a few months back thats for sure. Over the last 2 months we have found about 8 or 9 sites that have panels installed and cabinets done and as far as we can tell waiting for Sprint testing and approval. Thats what may have been going on with that site in South St. Pete. From the speed I got there it was not ready for prime time but again that could have been this rachet ass phone of mine too. I think the next 2 weeks are going to be interesting in this market. I know you are not a sponsor but if you could see the maps of the in progress sites in Pinellas County you can see the patern of sites and where the initial coverage will be. I'm excited because I either live, travel, or work in these areas and most of them I have persoanlly been to or reported as in progress. I think. THINK being the magic word that these sites will all light up at once and provide a pretty good initial swarth of coverage although spotty in Pinellas from Tyrone Blvd to Ulmerton rd (Noth/South) and 66th/Ulmerton to Seminole (East/West) This is all me speculating but it sure looks that way.

haha ratchet ass phone and how much is it to become a sponser

and how do you become a sponser

The consensus seems to be that most of the Evo's connection issues were fixed.

I went south today and didn't get anything at all where we initially mapped. Easy come easy go. I swear these Ericsson techs are watching sensorly more than us. If I catch one I will make him tell me all his secrets.

I'm still trying to figure out why they were on the tower around the corner from my house on Thursday night. Pitch black out and they are climbing like they got nothing to do.

Are Ericsson Techs like leprechauns? Does he have to give you his pot of LTE if you catch him?

• Like 2

I'll be going to map the Clearwater site later today unless one of you get there before me.. Let me know..

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

been away from the board for a little while? there is a Clearwater site now?

One of the downtown Tampa sites (TBT Forum) has been updated as complete by S4GRU. Can anyone confirm/map it?

Its been on the update I think since the Republican convention but everyone that has gone there has not been able to connect to it

We should check up on that Channelside site. Chances are that it is broadcasting now.
<br /><br />I think Wildman gets by there quite a bit it's a drive by for him <br /><br />Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2<br /><br /><br />

First time poster. Just did my first Sensorly mapping. I live in Wesley Chapel, and drive through Land 'O Lakes daily. I mapped 4G on I75 North of Fletcher all the way up to SR56. I also mapped behind the Dodge Dealer on SR54 W of SR56. I also mapped 4G down County Line Road, then West on Collier Parkway. The 4G dropped of at SR41 @ Collier Pkwy. I then drove N on SR41 and got 4G starting just S of SR 54. I drove back East on SR54 and the 4G was strong. I turned N at the SR54 & SR56 fork. The 4G dropped soon afterwards... I was in Orlando and Cocoa today too, & got 4G there as well. I may post more later...

Sent from my Galaxy S III

• Like 1

First time poster. Just did my first Sensorly mapping. I live in Wesley Chapel, and drive through Land 'O Lakes daily. I mapped 4G on I75 North of Fletcher all the way up to SR56. I also mapped behind the Dodge Dealer on SR54 W of SR56. I also mapped 4G down County Line Road, then West on Collier Parkway. The 4G dropped of at SR41 @ Collier Pkwy. I then drove N on SR41 and got 4G starting just S of SR 54. I drove back East on SR54 and the 4G was strong. I turned N at the SR54 & SR56 fork. The 4G dropped soon afterwards... I was in Orlando and Cocoa today too, & got 4G there as well. I may post more later...

Please post more when you get a chance.. Thanks for mapping for us

The 4G speeds I saw around Land O Lakes were around 10Mb down and 5Mb up, with some spots higher some lower. I got up to 24Mb down and over 10Mb up on I75 in Cocoa...

• Like 1