Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

Maybe some sort of lower power repeater near the trop.

I'll be back in that area in a few hours and will try and map some more.

If you could get to the east of that site that would be great I couldn't do it last night

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

It's not that I feel like I have to validate your statement, I just want to experience LTE for myself lol. All of the other sites have been much farther away from here so I haven't had a good opportunity to check one out yet. Thanks for the heads up!

It was merely seconds, I didn't even have enough time to take a screen shot to send to my buddy in Detroit.

Speedtest from Land O'Lakes

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Hey I know what site you are talking about now. I think the permit that was pulled on that site was the same company that did the site in Spring Hill. They had a nother that was close to that site. If anyone is going back to that area I can skim the permits and find it let me know

I will go out this afternoon in downtown Tamoa and run Sensorly and see if there is anything that way.

If you are going out, find LTE first, aquire the signal, then use sensorly. If you use sensorly while looking for LTE you may never have it connect.

I'm seriously considering it. Love everything else about this phone so I am going to wait the full 30 days (Best Buy policy) before I switch it out.

What sucks about them lighting up this weekend is that I won't even be here for it!!! At least I'll be back Sunday to check out what we've gained (hopefully).

I loved the phone too, and compared to the Note II, I prefer Sense UI, they put very little bloatware on the EVO, display quality is better, Camera is better, and of all things I miss the kickstand the most :). But when I heard of all the network issues and then found out BestBuy would be giving me back $50 in the EVOLTE to Note II swap it was a no brainer.

• Like 1

Hey I know what site you are talking about now. I think the permit that was pulled on that site was the same company that did the site in Spring Hill. They had a nother that was close to that site. If anyone is going back to that area I can skim the permits and find it let me know

Yeah it was SBA they have another site by the KIA dealer on 54 which is further north. Might try to run up there after work today.