Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

I have a sneaking suspicion that the Ericsson/Sprint Engineer that checked off the site did a little Sensorly action. because it was only at the tower. Basically like throwing meat to a pack of wild dogs saying "Go get it!"

There have been a few spots where I think this has happened. :)

Robert via Nexus 7 on Tapatalk

I have a sneaking suspicion that the Ericsson/Sprint Engineer that checked off the site did a little Sensorly action. because it was only at the tower. Basically like throwing meat to a pack of wild dogs saying "Go get it!"

Is that what we have become? Dogs looking for LTE? that's too fraking funny

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

Is that what we have become? Dogs looking for LTE? that's too fraking funny

Fine with me as long as they do it everytime. then I don't have to keep hoping everytime I come up on a tower that has NV Panels on it already.

NV panels are up on tower on 301 at Langston junkyard just north of the fairgrounds no 4g signal but I will take pictures tomorrow

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Is this a tower you see on the regular?

Wow best speed I have ever seen on treasure island Tahitian 2 megs indoors with only 2 80 90 db... I wouldn't care at all about lte if this was how the network is all the time. Probably due to low population and its raining...

So surprised sometimes. There h

As to be decent backhaul and low population

Wonder how good it will be with nv and 800 omg that will be really good excited for the future

All these tests are down the beach if you saw the speeds near my home you would cry

post-8070-0-81847100-1355183053_thumb.png

Edited by TuX

NV panels are up on tower on 301 at Langston junkyard just north of the fairgrounds no 4g signal but I will take pictures tomorrow

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Ill have to check that one out. Earliest I can get by there is Wednesday. T-Mobile has been doing a lot of work in that area too.

Ill have to check that one out. Earliest I can get by there is Wednesday. T-Mobile has been doing a lot of work in that area too.

I'm going to mark it as In Progress in the database. Let me know if you are able to confirm with pics. Thanks!

Robert