Random question about the iPhone 4

Mondays In Flames

So the other day I received an iPhone 4 that someone wants me to jailbreak, I've done it before so it should be no problem. My question is that its a canadian iPhone that works on the Rogers network... Can it still be used down here with att or tmobile? I've tried searching online but I haven't gotten a definitive answer. Maybe someone more tech savvy can shed some light on this for me... :)

-Luis

If an AT&T SIM card registers in it, then it's already unlocked and will work, but if not, then it has to be unlocked. @chronic on twitter is currently selling iPhone unlocks. The only iPhone 4 baseband that is unlockable by other means is the original 01.59.00, and ultrasn0w can unlock it.

Sent from my LG Viper 4G LTE using Forum Runner

If an AT&T SIM card registers in it, then it's already unlocked and will work, but if not, then it has to be unlocked. @chronic on twitter is currently selling iPhone unlocks. The only iPhone 4 baseband that is unlockable by other means is the original 01.59.00, and ultrasn0w can unlock it.

Sent from my LG Viper 4G LTE using Forum Runner

Yeah I have ultrasnow I was just curious since its from Canada lop

I haven't used it yet. I don't have a lot of time, ill do it later today and post if it worked or not.

Awesome, let me know. Take a speedtest so I can see how at&t works in your area.