darnell89

I think it would be cool to setup some kind of Meetups for Sprint user and people who love Sprint. We should do it by States or Cities and have different types of outings from bars to random events and talk about Sprint and other stuff.....lol

I think it would be cool and interesting!

What does everyone think???

• Like 2

Have you signed up for the S4GRU Sponsors Retreat at Jackson Hole next spring?

;)

AJ

• Like 1

To be clear, I was only joking. Big financial institutions hold retreats in places like Jackson Hole. S4GRU is not at that level yet, but it would be cool if we get there eventually.

AJ

• Like 1

To be clear, I was only joking. Big financial institutions hold retreats in places like Jackson Hole. S4GRU is not at that level yet, but it would be cool if we get there eventually.

AJ

AJ u joke so damn much....smh..... lol I really think we could do stuff like that. Really don't see having retreats, conventions, and other events being an issue. We just have sure people will be serious about it and not play games.

In all serious-ness, if we have enough S4GRU-ers in a region, it might be worthwhile to have an informal meetup. For example, Austin would be a somewhat central place for folks in TX to meet up (if people didn't want to have smaller meetups in HOU, SAT, DFW, etc.). Maybe have something in KC (so everyone can drool over AJ's SA), plus something in Baltimore. All within driving distance of potential meet-up-ers.

• Like 2

Have you signed up for the S4GRU Sponsors Retreat at Jackson Hole next spring?

;)

AJ

No, I haven't. I need to sign up to be a Sponsor. I guess i'm very limited to what I see on the site.

Its so funny to me that most people seem to not know when you are joking AJ. After reading Darnell89's response I started to LMAO!!!!!! Darnell89 might be MacinJosh but in a parallel universe.

• Like 1

Its so funny to me that most people seem to not know when you are joking AJ. After reading Darnell89's response I started to LMAO!!!!!! Darnell89 might be MacinJosh but in a parallel universe.

lol, I have my slow moments....smh....

Maybe we should book the Las Vegas Convention Center... Call it Rolloutcon?

Unfortunately, I will be unable to take part. I do not wear glasses, plus I do not own enough sci-fi themed T-shirts to attend a ___Con event.

AJ

• Like 2