Network Vision/LTE - Philadelphia Metro Market (including Lehigh Valley/Reading)

HappyHappy

I drove to Hellertown today and sat in a parking lot right next to the tower, cycled airplane mode a few times, and got nothing!! Either it was turned off or I didn't wait long enough... I had an appointment to get to and couldn't wait more than a few minutes.

I drove to Hellertown today and sat in a parking lot right next to the tower, cycled airplane mode a few times, and got nothing!! Either it was turned off or I didn't wait long enough... I had an appointment to get to and couldn't wait more than a few minutes.

Is the device description in your profile accurate? Because if so, your Shift won't connect to the LTE network. Your 4G network is known as WiMax.

Yup, mapped it yesterday.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Where exactly did you map 4G, as I don't see any new 4G showing on Sensorly other than what I mapped in Warminster/Southampton last week.

Where exactly did you map 4G, as I don't see any new 4G showing on Sensorly other than what I mapped in Warminster/Southampton last week.

Bustleton from buck road up through around playwicki park it was active.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I'm surrounded by LTE all under 5 miles from me yet still nothing for me lol.

For me it was here and now it's gone already. My tower was up for like three days last week I think Wednesday-Friday now it's back to being terribly slow.

I drove right next to the Neshaminy HS water tower yesterday where LTE was accepted last week and toggled airplane mode a few times. No LTE on my EVO. Did they turn it off? I still have yet to see my device catch any LTE signal :(.

I used to follow the NY Market since my daughter is there for college. This theme was repeated numerous times there for newly accepted towers. Seems like part of the process.

It is like Sprint is playing a cruel joke, teasing us with 4G for a couple days, then taking it away... :(

Well they still haven't officially launched LTE here so it's still technically not available so we really can't complain lol.

Well they still haven't officially launched LTE here so it's still technically not available so we really can't complain lol.

I know, my comment was slightly sarcastic. I was like a kid at Christmas last week when 4G started popping up, and now its like I broke my shiny new toy. I can't wait until things start to get off the ground here and LTE gets turned on for good.

• Like 1

I know, my comment was slightly sarcastic. I was like a kid at Christmas last week when 4G started popping up, and now its like I broke my shiny new toy. I can't wait until things start to get off the ground here and LTE gets turned on for good.

Yeah I hear you I'm getting impatient myself.

Patiently waiting over here in Lancaster. I'm watching LTE light up and slowly creeping west of Philly towards West Chester and Exton. I'm just hoping that it doesn't stop at those two places.

Thats what happened with Wimax 4G, lol. I'm right down RT 30 in Coatesville.