Sprint LTE August 2012 Schedule Maps

Close up of rrus

20120921_131414_zpsffb0a300.jpg

Sent from my Evo LTE or SSGS3 using Forum Runner

Cool. Looks like the same ones we saw in that warehouse. Did you see the panels? I was interested to see if the had the remote downtilt adjustment equipment on them.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

How often does Sprint put out new schedule maps?

Sprint puts out schedule maps? Wow. Why do I keep going through all the trouble then? :)

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

• Like 7

They have about ten sites up already.

Up? Or have received permitting for?

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

I think there actually done but i don't know for sure. But they all say replace 6 cdma antennas with 3 dual band antennas.

That sounds like future tense instead of past tense. Maybe they just received State authorization and the work is just about to begin?

Let's watch the NV Sites Complete list. We may be able to determine a pattern with dates that we can track. For instance if they show up on your list on X date, and they consistently show up on the NV Sites Complete map 30 days later, then we can start broadcasting your lists in advance. Kind of exciting.

Robert via ICS Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Those look quite a bit bigger and bulkier than the one's I've seen popping up in Massachusetts.

They always look big on the ground. Way up in the air, not so much.

Robert

They always look big on the ground. Way up in the air, not so much.

Robert

I remember the video in Baltimore of the guy standing next to the panel and a few people were surprised at the size of the panel. You really don't realize how big those panels are until you see them up close and personal.

• Like 2