Getting more satisfied but still have questions

Slowly buy surely I can finally realize the network vision upgrades are working around my home area. Today I got what I consider very good 3g speeds at 350kpbs down and 125kbps up.. I know that still laughable but at those speeds I can basically do everyting I need to do on my phone in a pleasureable amount of time. I was also driving to the store today and I spotted a big ole tower right away from me and I was getting 4g withing a 3 mile radius but just so happen my home is located about a half mile away from the freakin tower ( just my luck)!!! I tested the signal and just at 103 db signal strenght of LTE is when the phone reverts back to 3g.

My questions are:

1. Can a customer ROM fix the threshold issues and if so i'd be willing to donate for a fix.

2. Why hasn't the running list in Houston shown any percentage movement of LTE sights in the past 2 weeks?

Thanks,

to question #2. Houston got 7 new sites as can be seen in the donor section maps. I think Robert comes back through and updates the percentage complete when he gets extra time to do so, I think he's still on vacation as well.

to question #2. Houston got 7 new sites as can be seen in the donor section maps. I think Robert comes back through and updates the percentage complete when he gets extra time to do so, I think he's still on vacation as well.

Ok thanks,

Im a donor as well but Robert and I got into it and i think he forgot to sign me back on as a donor..lol