LTE Voice and data

Pretty soon there will be an app that will turn on the front facing camera or something... For the tech savvy paranoid woman.

That will of course lead to Seidio creating their next case with an integrated, sliding privacy cover for your camera lens.

• Like 2

Pretty soon there will be an app that will turn on the front facing camera or something... For the tech savvy paranoid woman.

Smartphones will have to start including that little red "camera is rolling" light that you see on the front of video cameras.

AJ

• Like 1

Smartphones will have to start including that little red "camera is rolling" light that you see on the front of video cameras.

AJ

I remember my old Sanyo flip phone had that blinking light when you had it open and camera on. Since it was the notification light my body glove case had a cut out for it. A small piece of electrical tape between the phone and the case worked well on the light.

Hopefully the devs will be able to shut it off just like they do on the shutter and focus sounds. I don't take pictures where I shouldnt but that garbage is annoying.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

I'm actually kind of surprised at your being unable to use WiMAX and voice at the same time previously, if this is indeed what you're talking about.

I have been on the phone and using WIMAX 4G on both my (old) Epic 4G and my EVO 4G. I am glad to hear that my new GS3 can do 3g/4g and voice at the same time.