White or Black Nexus?

pyroscott

The white Galaxy Nexus is set to hit UK shelves on Feb 13th. We know Sprint is getting the Nexus, but we don't know if the white Nexus will be released right away or if they will wait for a while like with the E4GT.

If Sprint releases both a black and white version at the same time, which one would you go for?

I might go for a different look than my last couple phones and go with the white one, but I would need to see both in person to make a binding decision.

black! white devices aways remind me of you know what...

I must be dense...I don't know what you are referring to. :lol:

Also...in your auto signature, it references PRL 52644. Is that a custom jobber?

I must be dense...I don't know what you are referring to. laugh.png

Also...in your auto signature, it references PRL 52644. Is that a custom jobber?

lol.. white phones just remind me of apple products.. iphone.. etc. idk.

as for 52644.. it's a verizon PRL.. although ive edited the roaming indicator's so that it doesnt say i'm always roaming.

since i have a verizon 3g profile.. i prefer to use verizon towers. and at least for now.. ALL calls made on my republic wireless sprint line while using the verizon prl dont show up under usage. republic phones have a weirdo prl and im not sure they allow much roaming... so i guess they arent set up to keep track of it.. even though its through sprint. i use under 50min of calls a month so its not an issue either way.. just something i noticed.

• Like 1

lol.. white phones just remind me of apple products.. iphone.. etc. idk.

I think i'm dense, I didn't even consider apple. Honestly I was thinking a bar of soap... Ha ha

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I think the all white GSll and iPhone looks a lot better. Perhaps it's just me, but a white back cover and a black front and bezel just doesn't work for me. The Nokia 800 is coming out with a similar design and looks a little better than the GN.

http://www.bgr.com/2...ter-this-month/

http://www.bgr.com/2012/02/06/samsung-announces-white-galaxy-nexus-available-february-13th-in-the-uk/