Sprint's Port-in Credit Deal is Back On!

BenChase7

Migrated from Original Forum. Originally Posted 1 February 2012

The port in credit that Sprint was offering last year is back on. Get a $50 dollar credit for each "dumbphone" and and $100 to $175 for each SmartPhone you port to Sprint. Just make sure you fill out the online application within 72 hours of porting. Only catch is you have to buy the phone directly from Sprint. It worked great for me when I had my parents port onto my plan from ATT last year. Hopefully it can save someone some dough.

https://www.sprintportcredit.com/

Edit: Just noticed this is for Corporate accounts this time around.

Migrated from Original Forum. Originally Posted 2 February 2012

I was reading the fine print and saw "Smartphones included in this offer are Blackberry©, Android™, Windows Mobile©, Palm©, and Instinct™ family of devices."

INSTINCT? That is a smartphone? But the iPhone isn't on there...

I'm guessing I can't port my number to google voice and then port it back.

Migrated from Original Forum. Originally Posted 2 February 2012

Sprint seems to be concerned all the sudden about keeping customers. Funny since the past year was all about disaffecting everyone with the lost of discounts and premier status and adding the premium data fee.

That port in credit is what helped convince me to become a Sprint customer last year. I got my evo shift 4G for like $9.24 since the store waived the activation too. It was a really awesome deal. I probably should have gotten a better phone, but I really wanted the physical keyboard, and I was short the extra $20 or $30 for the Epic.