Using sprint/clear LTE for home internet?

Done and I still can't get in.

HTTP 401 - Unauthorized

Authorization is required to access the configuration server.

You must enter the correct username and/or password.

Edited by 4ktvs

Done and I still can't get in.

HTTP 401 - Unauthorized

Authorization is required to access the configuration server.

You must enter the correct username and/or password.

Do you have the model id?

Do you have the model id?

Found it, in some of the smallest print I have ever seen.

Here it is:u10c022 01

Not sure if you are already connected via ethernet cable, but when I reset my router, I have to set it up through a wired connection instead of wireless.

Sent from my CM9 Toro using Forum Runner

How far away are u from the pole or cable box by the road I was getting the same thing at my house so I made the rerun my cable to my house and got a new cable box I also was getting like 2-3mb down 2mb up after the did all of that I get the speeds that i pay for 30mb down and 4mb up

How far away are u from the pole or cable box by the road I was getting the same thing at my house so I made the rerun my cable to my house and got a new cable box I also was getting like 2-3mb down 2mb up after the did all of that I get the speeds that i pay for 30mb down and 4mb up

Some what far.

As soon as I get back from my NEXT trip, I will call them. Becuase I can't log in no matter what I do, so I need them to do it and then I will make a note of the user name and password.

P.S Thank's to all

Before I went on my trip, I ping tested again and used two way's of testing and pingtest.net said 60% packet loss and windows7 command prompt said 0% packet loss. I don't know if pingtest.net is right or not at this time and will have to wait intill I get back.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Was in Red Hook again and I swear there are more Link5G sites as there are Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T small cells combined in the entire neighborhood. It seemed like every other street I turned down had one installed. Hopefully carriers will start hopping on them soon. Seems like a lot of effort to go through for no one to use them.  — — — — — T-Mobile converted the Sprint site on top of NYU Langone Brooklyn in Sunset Park. I first mapped one sector of it back in November 2023 but I thought it was a small cell so I never pinned it but I ran into another sector today which caught me off guard. I'm unable to find a permit for the conversion so it's definitely a surprise. There's another T-Mobile site 1 block away that T-Mobile initially installed back in 2019 so I'm kinda surprised they're keeping both considering the Sprint conversion is on a much taller building and could potentially provide much better coverage to the entire area.  — — — — — The old permit expired for this site without any work being done but a new permit was just approved a few days ago for a T-Mobile site at this address. Description mentions 3 antennas with 2 RRUs per sector. My guess is they're doing something similar to what they did at 360 Furman St in Brooklyn where they broadcast Band 2/66 and n25/41 from one antenna. It's a bit of a downgrade considering the site it's replacing was a full build with Ericsson 6449s. 
    • Still not seeing any ULS postings for pending T-Mobile UScellular merger in Dane county Wisconsin.
    • Came across another Crown Castle Solutions multi-tenant oDAS node in Brooklyn. Located at 40.7002286, -73.9612666. Nothing on T-Mobile or AT&T so I'm assuming these are all Verizon nodes that Crown Castle is anticipating another carrier will hop on down the line.
    • Same with factory unlocked
    • June security update is out (S22U TMO)