Samsung Galaxy S3 Possible 2GB RAM?!

Fifth313ment

Just posted that Candian carriers will get a S4 processor and 2GB or RAM! But will it come to the US? I can't see the American companies going for the 2GB of memory as the Canadian carriers are charging, "$160 on a three-year contract for a 16GB version and $210 for a 32GB model" which means the US versions would have to be $300+ for a 16GB and $400+ for the 32GB on a 2 year contract! But if they want to beat HTC this is the only thing that might give them that edge? I just can't see the carriers losing that much money on each headset?

More Info:

http://www.engadget.com/2012/05/30/canadian-carriers-put-galaxy-s-iii-launch-on-june-20th/

http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/05/30/canadian-galaxy-s-iii-will-launch-on-june-20th-packing-lte-1-5ghz-snapdragon-s4-and-a-monstrous-2gb-of-ram/

5th

Pricing in USA:

Verizon: $299.99 w/ 2 year contract

AT&T: $299.99 w/ 2 year contract

Sprint: $199.99 w/ 2 year contract

T-Mobile: $249.99 w/ 2 year contract

Pricing in USA:

Verizon: $299.99 w/ 2 year contract

AT&T: $299.99 w/ 2 year contract

Sprint: $199.99 w/ 2 year contract

T-Mobile: $249.99 w/ 2 year contract

Sure about these numbers or just guessing? If you're sure, when's it getting released on Sprint? At $200 I'd be willing to wait until after my contract is up to get the phone, vs. getting something as soon as my upgrade credit goes live.

Sure about these numbers or just guessing? If you're sure, when's it getting released on Sprint? At $200 I'd be willing to wait until after my contract is up to get the phone, vs. getting something as soon as my upgrade credit goes live.

I am really just guessing but this are the most logical prices. AT&T and Verizon release all new high end LTE phones at $299.99. T-Mobile is just a complete guess. Sprint is committed to that $199.99 price tag on high end phones and has already said it has no plans to make prices higher then $199.99 w/ 2 year contract.

I expect a release on Sprint sometime between June and August. I am almost 100% the device is coming to Sprint.

I am really just guessing but this are the most logical prices. AT&T and Verizon release all new high end LTE phones at $299.99. T-Mobile is just a complete guess. Sprint is committed to that $199.99 price tag on high end phones and has already said it has no plans to make prices higher then $199.99 w/ 2 year contract.

I expect a release on Sprint sometime between June and August. I am almost 100% the device is coming to Sprint.

Fair enough. I'm sure Sprint will get the phone (Samsung wouldn't hold back on a customer who's paying them plenty to roll out one-third of NV), and the price makes sense the way you talk about it. I just haven't purchased a phone from them since late 2010, t which point I paid $250 for my Epic.