S4GRU

Keep a Word, Drop a Word #6

On 10/28/2017 at 2:01 AM, easttxguy said:

Highway signs

2008-05-10_0703-264x300.jpg

I have no idea exactly where/which intersection, but I'm 99% sure just from looking at this that its somewhere in Murfreesboro, TN.

• Like 1

Highway hijinks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, PythonFanPA said:

I have no idea exactly where/which intersection, but I'm 99% sure just from looking at this that its somewhere in Murfreesboro, TN.

It is in Murfreesboro.  It is close to NW Broad and Memorial.  Unfortunately I believe they took the sign down with all of the road construction.

• Like 3

Party People

jyps-party-people-780x436.jpg

• Like 1

Party hijinks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hardy Boys

The_Hardy_Boys_Nancy_Drew_Mysteries_dvd_cover.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Town House

kicproductimage-127517_equ_c_th_orig_3d_fpr.png

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• end of the day on B41 my voice quality sux when near RSRP -110 and when on B25 I am able to have a normal call even at RSRP -115 quality. 
    • I have B5 as 17/27/37/47/57/67 (dec) from @Trip but that's the only confirmed B5 data I have received. The 15.. 16.. 18.. 19.. examples do not conflict with anything else I have noted, so all of those might be accurate. Have you definitively confirmed each of those? I can't wait for the day when every device reports EARFCNs.. @david279 mentioned above that Samsungs are reporting on the Oreo 8.1 preview which is huge.   Keep me updated.. I just have to be careful to assume that something deployed in one market is going to hold true elsewhere (i.e. T-Mobile's mess).   NSG is not a good comparison, because they do not use native Android API methods, they communicate directly with the modem using routines not available to anyone else. It results in great data, but for now it's not the type of information within my reach. But I should be able to do anything CellMapper is showing -- could you give more details? SCP should show the same data.   Sure, so GCI like FAxxxxxx / FBxxxxxx? Can you confirm any other details? PLMN 311480 I assume? Nobody has mentioned them. -Mike
    • Blocks are definitely less, but it has happened to me on one of my devices within the last day.
    • I noticed today my S8+ calls are going through LTE eventhough my VoLTE is disabled.   
    • I'm going on 48 hours without being blocked.. hesitantly optimistic..

-Mike