S4GRU

Keep a Word, Drop a Word #6

On 10/28/2017 at 2:01 AM, easttxguy said:

Highway signs

2008-05-10_0703-264x300.jpg

I have no idea exactly where/which intersection, but I'm 99% sure just from looking at this that its somewhere in Murfreesboro, TN.

• Like 1

Highway hijinks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, PythonFanPA said:

I have no idea exactly where/which intersection, but I'm 99% sure just from looking at this that its somewhere in Murfreesboro, TN.

It is in Murfreesboro.  It is close to NW Broad and Memorial.  Unfortunately I believe they took the sign down with all of the road construction.

• Like 3

Party People

jyps-party-people-780x436.jpg

• Like 1

Party hijinks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Party Hardy0095c97474231a4c77ffc1e96227ac9e.jpg

Hardy Boys

The_Hardy_Boys_Nancy_Drew_Mysteries_dvd_cover.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Boys Town

image.png

• Like 2

Town House

kicproductimage-127517_equ_c_th_orig_3d_fpr.png

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Red Nex

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Yeah I'm looking forward to Android 8.0 and upload CA

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Such a rogue update, haven't been updated since August and now we get one with an old security patch...
    • Red Nex

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Friday morning I called support again.  After a 15 minute call, the final resolution was "you do not have Extended LTE because you have exceeded your 100mb roaming limit."  I knew this was the wrong answer, so i decided to make a nuisance of myself. I continued to call customer support over the next half of the day whenever I had the chance. I was always presented with either the "exceeded roaming limit" answer or I was told "there was a tower down" and that I should call back in about a week. I was always polite and patient, and I feel I educated several reps as to what Extended LTE is because most seemed to have no idea. I must have called a dozen times. Then Friday afternoon I received a call from someone at the OKC support center, asking what the problem was. They called me!  Now this was different i thought to myself.   I explained that none of my lines were no longer connecting to Extended LTE, specifically B12 via Appalachian wireless on any of their towers (this was what I had been telling support reps all day). She said "That's strange. Let me send this upstairs, and I will call you back when I find something out." Upstairs?  They have an upstairs!? This was great! Within 2 hours all of my lines had Extended LTE again. Problem solved. However I have no idea what the problem was.  Moral of the story: If you do not get resolution on a support issue, call support repeatedly until someone that doesn't have to follow a script notices you?    
    • I got the update today

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk