keelerman8042

Network Vision/LTE - Toledo Market (Toledo, Bowling Green, Findlay, Lima, Port Clition)

If you see 26640/8640 for the earfcn in the lte engineering screen, chances are good that 10x10 has made a splash. The 10x10 B25 carrier has expanded greatly here over the last few weeks, so these wheelin' and dealin' spectrum swaps are now being realized at the consumer end.

i dont actually need to look at my engineering screen, i use a note 3 and it only supports B25, i have not upgraded yet because i need SVLTE despite people at sprint and here on S4GRU saying its not necessary or they would have implemented it already to modern phones.

these speeds are great though, easily compete with red and blue (and beat them sometimes) when you have a good signal.

Edited by stuckinohio1

i switched to red but was wondering if there were any updates in the lima area? B26 or B41 being added, id like to come back to sprint some day but we need some improvements here first before im convinced to come back,

i switched to red but was wondering if there were any updates in the lima area? B26 or B41 being added, id like to come back to sprint some day but we need some improvements here first before im convinced to come back,

With Toledo now keeping track of network upgrades now, it's been found that many areas of the market now have a 10x10 MHz carrier for B25, and even some areas that have an additional 5x5 carrier for capacity. B26 has pretty much gone marketwide now too. blkkatana would probably have a better idea of what's around Lima.

Not sure how well VZW is fairing in the unlimited game, but AT&T seems to be suffering terribly in parts of Northeast Ohio from my observation. I use an AT&T sim mostly for testing purposes. Lately, I've had to push the device to HSPA just to have uninterrupted music streaming. I'm very glad I've got Sprint now to be honest.

• Like 1

With Toledo now keeping track of network upgrades now, it's been found that many areas of the market now have a 10x10 MHz carrier for B25, and even some areas that have an additional 5x5 carrier for capacity. B26 has pretty much gone marketwide now too. blkkatana would probably have a better idea of what's around Lima.

Not sure how well VZW is fairing in the unlimited game, but AT&T seems to be suffering terribly in parts of Northeast Ohio from my observation. I use an AT&T sim mostly for testing purposes. Lately, I've had to push the device to HSPA just to have uninterrupted music streaming. I'm very glad I've got Sprint now to be honest.

verizon is not fairing well, speeds are sub 10mbps, in lima very "certain" places can get up to about 60Mbps but thats with line of sight of the tower itself, verizon has been hit hard because they got complacent and now they are paying for it.

• Like 1