Jump to content
S4GRU

Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

Recommended Posts

Further notes...  I think one of the sectors for the Sprint equipment is on the far left in the image you posted. If there is any B41 equipment, it would share the same space.
I spotted the sprint panel that provides band 41 on top of the Sprint store ... 79aa1466324d8507c81cd6320f4ef6ba.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tyroned3222 said:

I spotted the sprint panel that provides band 41 on top of the Sprint store ...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
 

Is that where the Hollywood video used to be next to Taco Bell?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Is that where the Hollywood video used to be next to Taco Bell?
Yup right next to dunking donuts

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tyroned3222 said:

I spotted the sprint panel that provides band 41 on top of the Sprint store ...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
 

Yes that looks like a small cell antenna. So no B41 from the maco site on the building?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yes that looks like a small cell antenna. So no B41 from the maco site on the building?
No inspected site with a buddy of mine ... Sprint is not on the building d769403e190e4ec391fd47e833bb1adb.jpgf71796e0180c382d80dd5efec9031346.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yes that looks like a small cell antenna. So no B41 from the maco site on the building?
Another shot b8f32b99f6fb016cdf8955bfbc4a8402.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, tyroned3222 said:

Yup right next to dunking donuts

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
 

A 92XS small cell. Sprint loves putting these on tops of their store locations where possible. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tyroned3222 said:

No inspected site with a buddy of mine ... Sprint is not on the building

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
 

I can't really tell which antenna is the correct one from those images, but I can tell you without a doubt that Sprint is on that building.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I can't really tell which antenna is the correct one from those images, but I can tell you without a doubt that Sprint is on that building.
It must be shut off then.. according to the pci.. when I forced band 25 i connect to the site on Reynolds

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A 92XS small cell. Sprint loves putting these on tops of their store locations where possible. 
That's actually very smart of them. I sure they don't have to pay themselves Rent then.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
That's actually very smart of them. I sure they don't have to pay themselves Rent then.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ya, it has good range on it as well... Even pentrates inside the mall... But once I get really deep inside the mall and band 25 takes over 123 DBM

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7ae36722f1572c934601f8cad290131c.jpg

Sprint has added to their array. Can someone tell me what it is for?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RSC405 said:

 

Sprint has added to their array. Can someone tell me what it is for?

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take more pics. Most likely it could be an Ericsson RRUS82 8T8R 2.5 setup which has never documented before. Screenshots from NSG/SCP and more pics would be fantastic.

 

 

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 new small cells spotted in EL paso, TX .d8fec9c6b6431aedae9c1e57c088e962.jpg500cf2418560eee550596769cb9644ec.jpg6721cb329cbff785c7f03ed5b1d681ce.jpg9009b92e6bf2e4fce777b87352ed5d3f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, tyroned3222 said:

2 new small cells spotted in EL paso, TX .

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
 

Those look like Airspan band 41 equipment. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Those look like Airspan band 41 equipment. 
 
Sprint is utilizing all of their stores even Boost Mobile48b553ce19d4b16584972438cbf793c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2017 at 10:27 AM, jroepcke51 said:
Those look like Airspan band 41 equipment.   

 

One Nokia mini Mac and flexi (looks like).   

 

It'd be great if you can get SCP screenshots as well. 

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone run any speed tests by Louisiana/San Antonio area lately? Or Wyoming/Academy here in ABQ? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, TheCUJuan said:

Anyone run any speed tests by Louisiana/San Antonio area lately? Or Wyoming/Academy here in ABQ? Thanks!

Both areas become barely usable between noon-2PM. Typically I will get around 10-15mbps down most of the day here. The closer to Paseo you get the slower it gets, Paseo×Wyoming being an intersection unusable all day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else notice that Speedtest.net now prioritizes Sprint servers in PHO and LA? I've never been on a Sprint server while testing here in Albuquerque before!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, techcj_manzer said:

Both areas become barely usable between noon-2PM. Typically I will get around 10-15mbps down most of the day here. The closer to Paseo you get the slower it gets, Paseo×Wyoming being an intersection unusable all day. 

That’s really interesting. I live near Louisiana and Vivian/San Antonio and when I had Sprint back in Feb, I rarely got speeds higher than maybe 3 Mbs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, TheCUJuan said:

That’s really interesting. I live near Louisiana and Vivian/San Antonio and when I had Sprint back in Feb, I rarely got speeds higher than maybe 3 Mbs.

It helps with 2xCA on B25 here which recently showed up in this area!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, techcj_manzer said:

It helps with 2xCA on B25 here which recently showed up in this area!

So when you say “unusable” what type of speeds are you talking about?  The 1-3 Mbps that I used to get or less?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheCUJuan said:

So when you say “unusable” what type of speeds are you talking about?  The 1-3 Mbps that I used to get or less?

By unusable, I mean nothing gets through-3G needed for most iMessages and other small things to go through. During the lunch hour, it is barely usable with 0.5-2mbps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, techcj_manzer said:

By unusable, I mean nothing gets through-3G needed for most iMessages and other small things to go through. During the lunch hour, it is barely usable with 0.5-2mbps. 

That’s really interesting, you’d think the evening is when it’d get busier. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×