Oneplus 8 (post merger)

Swordfish

I was just curious if anyone here has tried to use the new Oneplus 8 or 8 Pro post merger with T-Mobile ? I am very very close to buying the Oneplus 8, and I personally don't mind if there isn't 5G or if it is not available yet, but I want to make sure that the phone will work if I order it from Oneplus now that Sprint is under T-Mobile. 

Every time I keep looking at Oneplus, I am getting closer and closer to wanting to try something new vs. the Pixel

I have had the OnePlus 8 on Sprint since June. It has been a great phone, aside from the update a week or so back that broke outbound calls - when the other party answered, the call would end immediately. A new update was pushed out today that seems to have fixed that. I'd like to have a real telephoto lens, but the V40 and V50 tended to just digital zoom with the main lens most of the time anyway, so I haven't really lost anything.

3 hours ago, Grabber5.0 said:

I have had the OnePlus 8 on Sprint since June. It has been a great phone, aside from the update a week or so back that broke outbound calls - when the other party answered, the call would end immediately. A new update was pushed out today that seems to have fixed that. I'd like to have a real telephoto lens, but the V40 and V50 tended to just digital zoom with the main lens most of the time anyway, so I haven't really lost anything.

Thanks for the feedback. Did you buy directly from oneplus or via sprint at the time? How did you activate it? I am currently using esim