Employee Referral Unlimited, My way to Sero?

desudecchi

For anyone who reads this, if you have a Sero plan and willing to do a TOL either free/paid please PM me. I'm trying to get one in my possession.

Can a former or current Sprint employee help me with this?

I think TOL on SERO accounts has been blocked as of late.

I heard that it only works as long as the other person has an employee account. Is the employee referral unlimited, my way plan considered an employee account?

Edit: I have successfully converted my account from Employee Referral Unlimited, My Way ($70) to Sero Unlimited ($60).

I think TOL on SERO accounts has been blocked as of late. 

Its still possible, but you would need to be usually persistent, or have a legitimate reason to do it.

I have successfully converted my account from Employee Referral Unlimited, My Way ($70) to Sero Unlimited ($60).

Mazeltov.

Nice, was this recently?

Also, can you reduce the plan to SERO 500 to have it be $50+fees?

I did the conversion yesterday by calling this number:(866) 264-1282. For the older Sero plan, it has to be done via TOL.

Nice, was this recently?

SERO 500 is gone. I just moved my wife to SERO Unlimited yesterday because she kept going over the 500 anytime minute allotment from SERO 500, and the rep said if I move to Unlimited I can't go back.

People that have SERO 500 (I have it on my other line) can keep it, but once you switch away from it you can't get it back. And if you don't have it now, you can't get it.

At least, that's the official line. It's probably possible, provided you can find a rep that knows the necessary SOC codes.

SERO 500 is gone. I just moved my wife to SERO Unlimited yesterday because she kept going over the 500 anytime minute allotment from SERO 500, and the rep said if I move to Unlimited I can't go back.

People that have SERO 500 (I have it on my other line) can keep it, but once you switch away from it you can't get it back. And if you don't have it now, you can't get it.

At least, that's the official line. It's probably possible, provided you can find a rep that knows the necessary SOC codes.

That's what all the Reps told me, but it may be possible with the right kind of Rep. In my case, can one officially go from My Way to Sero Unlimited? Or was I lucky?

That's what all the Reps told me, but it may be possible with the right kind of Rep. In my case, can one officially go from My Way to Sero Unlimited? Or was I lucky?

As far as I am aware, no. It's not supposed to be possible to give ANYONE Sero who doesn't already have it (or is eligible for it, like a separating Sprint employee).

However, as I said, if you ask the right person and they know the correct SOC code or have a supervisor who knows the code, anything is possible. I've seen reps move up upgrade dates 12+ months. Anything within reason to retain the customer. And why not? They give new customers $650 per line to pay off ETFs, plus 50% off their bill to switch. Throwing an existing customer a bone is nothing compared to that.

Things are only getting more competitive. No more is the contract or installment billing doing retention's job. The other carriers will pay the fees for you (unless you're switching to AT&T).

As far as I am aware, no. It's not supposed to be possible to give ANYONE Sero who doesn't already have it (or is eligible for it, like a separating Sprint employee).

However, as I said, if you ask the right person and they know the correct SOC code or have a supervisor who knows the code, anything is possible. I've seen reps move up upgrade dates 12+ months. Anything within reason to retain the customer. And why not? They give new customers $650 per line to pay off ETFs, plus 50% off their bill to switch. Throwing an existing customer a bone is nothing compared to that.

Things are only getting more competitive. No more is the contract or installment billing doing retention's job. The other carriers will pay the fees for you (unless you're switching to AT&T).

Well, I was extremely lucky because I talked to the Rep. about doing a TOL for a Sero Premium and she said it was not possible. A minute later she noticed I had an employee referral Unlimited, my way plan for $70 and she said "I'm going to move you to the Sero Unlimited plan for $60 since I already had an employee account". 2 mintues later, I had the plan under my name. By the way, I am not an employee. So this plan appears as an employee account on their end, am I correct?

Well, I was extremely lucky because I talked to the Rep. about doing a TOL for a Sero Premium and she said it was not possible. A minute later she noticed I had an employee referral Unlimited, my way plan for $70 and she said "I'm going to move you to the Sero Unlimited plan for $60 since I already had an employee account". 2 mintues later, I had the plan under my name. By the way, I am not an employee. So this plan appears as an employee account on their end, am I correct?

As far as I am aware, EPRP accounts are not considered employee accounts. You don't get directed to Employee Care when you call in, you can buy phones anywhere, none of the other usual employee account rules apply.

The rep probably just wanted to help you out is my guess.

As far as I am aware, EPRP accounts are not considered employee accounts. You don't get directed to Employee Care when you call in, you can buy phones anywhere, none of the other usual employee account rules apply.

That's the weird thing, when I spoke to 5 Reps, they told me my account was an employee account.Maybe they were new or something.

EPRP is an employee account. I was always directed to employee reps, and I couldn't upgrade anywhere but corporate (yeah right), and online or telesales.

EPRP is an employee account. I was always directed to employee reps, and I couldn't upgrade anywhere but corporate (yeah right), and online or telesales.

Thank you for clarifying it up. So an Employee Account Rep. can easily move you to Sero Unlimited from EPRP/ERC if they wanted to (which is what happened to me), but won't do it unless you had an older Sero plan.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice, was this recently?

It's possible to do it. I just did it today by calling 888-876-8381 and the Rep. changed me from Sero Unlimited ($60) to Sero Premium 500 ($50).

Edit: This is what I did: Went to Sprint.com/employeereferral , got the My Way plan for $70, then called 888-876-8381 and tried to see if a Rep would do a TOL, they said it was not possible and she noticed that I was in a pricier plan (My Way $70) and switched me to the Sero Unlimited for $60. Yesterday, I called the same number again and asked the Rep if they can move me to the Sprint Sero Premium 500 for $40 + $10 Premium data, the Rep asked me why I wanted to move to that plan and I told told her that it covers all of my needs plus it's cheaper.