What is most important in your next phone purchase?

Ascertion

What are the most important decisions to make when purchasing your next phone?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Pick as many as needed. Please choose what would be a deal breaker if it did not meet your criteria.

• RF Performance
    • Battery Life
    • Camera Performance
    • Exterior Design
    • User Accessible Battery
    • Micro SD card slot
    • Screen Resolution
    • Size of screen
    • Size of device
    • Front facing speakers
    • Software (OS Updates in a timely manner, or Device support, etc.)
    • WiFi Calling Capable
    • Rapid Charging
    • Wireless Charging
    • IR Blaster (Universal TV Remote)
    • Screen Technology (ie: Amoled, LCD)
    • CPU Type (Snapdragon, Mediatek, Exynos, etc.)
    • RAM Amount
    • Capacitive Buttons (ie: Home, Back, Recents are dedicated buttons on the device.)
    • Modability (Rooting or Jailbreaking.)

Really!?

Doesn't that add like $25/mo to my bill for an access charge? Currently on 2 for $100.

Depends on your plan. They also have a slew of gift card offers for leasing phones as well: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/phones-communication-promotions/mobile-phone-cell-phone-sale/pcmcat125500050005.c?id=pcmcat125500050005

Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using Tapatalk

Depends on your plan. They also have a slew of gift card offers for leasing phones as well: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/phones-communication-promotions/mobile-phone-cell-phone-sale/pcmcat125500050005.c?id=pcmcat125500050005

Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using Tapatalk

Do you know if the 2 for $100 unlimited would charge me an access fee? 

• 2 weeks later...

If you do a 2 year cobtract it will ass $25 to your bill every month.

I don't think I'd like to ass $25 to my bill. :lol:

Those damn cobtracts get you every time.

Maybe he is Emmitt Smith...

original.jpg

“This week, I like the Macklemore Ravens (+10.5) to play a close game against the Pittsford Steamers! I know the Steamers have an explosive areola attack, with Antonio Banderas, and Big Bell, and Marvelous Bryant, and Markus Wheat Thin. But come on… this is a cavalry game! THERE IS SOME REAL BAD BUD BETWEEN THESE TWO! You’re telling me John Garbage is gonna just raise the white frag and surrounder?! Macklemore’s not going down without a flight!”

http://deadspin.com/the-nfl-s-los-angeles-derby-is-a-shameless-repulsive-s-1749262328

AJ