Samsung Ultimate Testdrive

derrph

Well it seems like this note 5 holds onto a lte signal better than my iphone 6. The freeway I go on normally makes my iphone fall back to 3g which it did. Shockingly the note held a strong late signal. Maybe it's becuase it's a CA device.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I think the audio quality on the note is bad when it comes to listening to music. My iphone is 10x better.

I think the audio quality on the note is bad when it comes to listening to music. My iphone is 10x better.

I thought there was supposed to be some sort of high quality audio setting on the new Note5.

I thought there was supposed to be some sort of high quality audio setting on the new Note5.

I just went though my settings and there is a section but I switched on the setting and it just made the music I was streaming have more bass. But upping the stream quality some. Still has a hallow sound to it somewhat.

Lol I almost forgot I had that phone. I've emailed them twice about returning it. It's funny how I keep getting reminded on why I stay with Apple

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Moderately Okay Tapatalk

Same here. I like the note 5 but Id rather have the new iPhone instead. Smoother experience overall. I'll be returning that note 5 when the 6s comes in the mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So it appears Samsung won't accept my home address for the Ultimate Test Drive. All I can say about that is they are jerks. And they just opened it back up today with new phones.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6s Plus 128GB using Tapatalk

Sammy knew that you were the Ultimate Apple fan boy!

I wish. Every address around me except the dirt lot across the street is valid, just not mine.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6s Plus 128GB using Tapatalk