Phone options menu when taking a screenshot E4GT?

EggotheKilljoy

Every time I take a screenshot, the "Phone Options" menu that pops up when the power button is help down for a few seconds always pops up when taking a screenshot, no matter how short my press of the power button is. Does this happen to anyone else with an E4GT, and is there any way to stop this from happening?

Are you using a custom ROM? I'm using Calkulin v1.4 ICS ROM and do not have that issue.

Robert via NOVO7PALADIN Tablet using Forum Runner

Have you tried pushing the volume button a split second before the power. Sometimes I get the same error because I am pushing the power button just a bit faster than the volume button.

Are you using a custom ROM? I'm using Calkulin v1.4 ICS ROM and do not have that issue.

Robert via NOVO7PALADIN Tablet using Forum Runner

I'm on stock 2.3.6 unrooted.

Have you tried pushing the volume button a split second before the power. Sometimes I get the same error because I am pushing the power button just a bit faster than the volume button.

That seemed to do it. Although for me its home button+power button since I'm not on an ICS ROM and I'm not rooted. I guess I'll just have to get some practice doing it like that.

That seemed to do it. Although for me its home button+power button since I'm not on an ICS ROM and I'm not rooted. I guess I'll just have to get some practice doing it like that.

Oh, yeah, I forgot that was the combo.