Uploading pictures

nowerlater

Anyone else having issues Uploading pics for your cell to S4GRU? I use tapatalk. When I try it says unable to upload to site.

sent from my HTC One Max

Tapatalk isn't working properly. It's recommended to use the Attach/Paperclip function within Tapatalk to post pictures. Unless you can post to imgur or another photosharing site, then post here after resizing them.

• Like 2

Tapatalk isn't working properly. It's recommended to use the Attach/Paperclip function within Tapatalk to post pictures. Unless you can post to imgur or another photosharing site, then post here after resizing them.

Most important part highlighted in BOLD.

TS

• Like 1

The latest Tapa release no longer offers one the option to choose an upload size. No-one knows what the default resolution is. Anyone notice if any of my Tapa source images are too large?

So I tried uploading a few pics last night from my laptop and the site says I'm not allowed. Any ideas?

sent from my HTC One Max

You have to use an image hosting site. We have very little storage space to place pictures in. Dropbox & imgur are great places to host pics on.

The latest Tapa release no longer offers one the option to choose an upload size. No-one knows what the default resolution is. Anyone notice if any of my Tapa source images are too large?

I haven't as I use Tapatalk most of the time, but I'm not happy with the changes they have made to their app. It's not for the better when they start removing options and features.

Thing is, I had a bug logged with them where on a lot of forums I could only upload at 320*240 or less; the options for 640*480 and larger were missing.

The new image uploader seems in part to be an answer for the bug.