LTE connection observations - Summer 2014

The deal with that is that more people with more smartphones are using more data for more hours, for more things. Hopefully the addition of 800 LTE will take some of the load off of the 1900 LTE and then in the future, the 2.5 LTE should really take more of the load off the 1900 LTE. 

That makes sense.  I can't believe how rapidly the speeds diminished though....  800 LTE is up and running here now, but at this point band 25 performance has not  improved again yet.  At this point I don't check speeds any longer.  As long as I have LTE that's ok. 

Maybe Shentel has not added a second Band 25 LTE carrier in the Harrisburg area?

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

Maybe Shentel has not added a second Band 25 LTE carrier in the Harrisburg area?

That's a really good point!  Wish I had a spectrum analyzer!

That's a really good point! Wish I had a spectrum analyzer!

Just monitor your LTE Engineering screen channels or get SignalCheck Pro. You can then tell when you're on a PCS LTE carrier other than PCS G Block.

Just monitor your LTE Engineering screen channels or get SignalCheck Pro. You can then tell when you're on a PCS LTE carrier other than PCS G Block.

I do have Signal Check Pro, but I'm not exactly sure what data I'm looking for to  differentiate one carrier from another.