Music Factory

fb-cc-music-factory.jpg

Factory seconds

Factory reset

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Game Reset b3bf97e8fee1997743fa68c9241ddc64.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• All Good Valid Questions.  If I remember correctly, I think T-Mobile has to assist with financing should Shentel want to buy out T-Mobiles assets.  If my memory is good on that point, it might make a difference. T-Mobile surely has their hands full of issues in the country.  If I were in their shoes, I would be very happy to have Shentel upgrade and manage all assets in the current Shentel area.  Shentel's Sprint network is very very good. They built a network that was better then Sprint was elsewhere.  There is no question that Shentel would do a much better job combining the networks than T-Mobile would.    T-Mobile really needs Shentel to continue their good work. I hope T-Mobile  realizes that. T-Mobile's network in most of the Shentel territory is not good. Shentel's Sprint network is very very good. Shentel could easily combine them efficiently and have a superior network to anybody else.
    • So does anyone have experienced band 71 that's basically unusable and band 12 unusable? I've had no luck with either one in month's.  I'm in the Denver area. Just wondering if it's just my area or nation wide.  
    • According to that link, the OnePlus 8 supports 5G SA, but it didn't specify the software version required. How would I know if I was connected to 5G SA?
    • https://www.shentel.com/news/2020/july/20q2 earnings release Some notes on this possible acquisition. So the 90-days after the Sprint/TMobile merger is up.  TMobile and Shentel did not negotiate a new agreement where Shentel would continue as a TMobile affiliate. T-Mobile has a period of 60 days to purchase the assets of the Shentel's wireless operations at 90% EBV.  This period ends August 31th.  If T-Mobile does not purchase Shentel's wireless assets, Shentel has 60 days to purchase T-Mobile's legacy network and subscribers in Shentel's service area.  If after these 60 days Shentel does not purchase out T-Mobile then T-Mobile must sell or decommission it's network and customers in Shentel's service area.   Now, questions I have: 1.) Would there be reason for T-Mobile to not have purchased Shentel's wireless business out August 1st or the 3rd? Would they wanna wait until the 30th? Since there is no news on T-Mobile making their move is it a higher chance that Shentel's wireless survives this merger? 2.) If Shentel makes it past the 30th, do they have the capital to purchase TMobile's assets and customers? 3.) If Shentel buys T-Mobile out or T-Mobile exists the service area, in both these cases does Shentel get the rights to all of T-Mobile's spectrum portfolio? Only the Sprint spectrum? What about the 800MHz they utilize does that still go to Dish? 4.) What if Shentel expands?  I know they made an agreement with Sprint a while back that gave them the option to expand deep into Eastern KY (possibly via an Appalachian Wireless acquisition maybe?).  If Shentel expands into new service areas will that force T-Mobile out?
    • I need tower updates, not phone updates!