Question about the Airave

terryh215

I get dropped calls and my signal usually is one bar so I should qualify for the Airave. People have said its free but when I called they said it was $99.99. So how is it free?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get dropped calls and my signal usually is one bar so I should qualify for the Airave. People have said its free but when I called they said it was $99.99. So how is it free?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask to speak to a manager and "complain" nicely. Usually they can give it for free

Take a screenshot of SignalCheck while you're roaming at your house, and show it to a manager at a Sprint store. That worked for a friend of mine.

Please do not start nor feed additional Airave threads. They are like weeds, and we already have too many of them.

AJ

• Like 3

pretty sure they will only do it for free if you have 3-4 + lines on the account,  Also your "1 bar",  is that lte or your voice connection?

Got mine for free on a single line account. Talk to the right person will solve it.

When I got mine I just told them very bluntly that I could barely manage 1 bar of service in my house and making calls were pretty much impossible and they gave it to me free of charge. I actually sent it back recently though as service has gotten a lot better, usually 2-3 bars now. :)

When I got mine last year, they were able to look up how many dropped calls I had and sent one out after a 10 minute phone call. I didn't pay for it, but they told me if I canceled service I would get charged for it if it wasn't returned.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk