Has anyone worked for or heard of C.A. Bass LLC?

Destroyallcubes

So today at Target, I was talking with a person who works for C.A. Bass, and were talking wireless, and she told me I should apply for a site acquisition Jon there. Any one heard of them? Also has anyone had experience as a site acquisition personnel?

I looked them up, they deal with Verizon, Nokia, and Clearwire corporation, which is now sprints. So if I got the Job there I could Have possible Ties to NV 2 and new sites. This person did mention about a huge small cell uprising

So today at Target, I was talking with a person who works for C.A. Bass, and were talking wireless, and she told me I should apply for a site acquisition Jon there. Any one heard of them? Also has anyone had experience as a site acquisition personnel?

I looked them up, they deal with Verizon, Nokia, and Clearwire corporation, which is now sprints. So if I got the Job there I could Have possible Ties to NV 2 and new sites. This person did mention about a huge small cell uprising

Never heard of them. Best of luck.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

Like Robert, I have never heard of C.A. Bass.  Is it like L.E. Funt?

AJ

• Like 1