EasyPay

juststart

So I'm trying to ditch my M8 and not pay a ton of money to get the GS5. I'm trying to sell the One so I can pay it off, hand it over, and get a new phone.

In the mean time, a Sprint rep told me I couldn't open a line and swap the Sims so the gs5 would be on my line and the m8 on the new line. Is that true?

So I'm trying to ditch my M8 and not pay a ton of money to get the GS5. I'm trying to sell the One so I can pay it off, hand it over, and get a new phone.

In the mean time, a Sprint rep told me I couldn't open a line and swap the Sims so the gs5 would be on my line and the m8 on the new line. Is that true?

Good morning. Swapping SIM cards isn't going to transfer service for you as the SIM card is only used for LTE service.

Why can't you just return the M8 and get the S5?

So I bought an M8 directly through HTC and have an iPhone 5 on easy pay. When I went to activate my M8 online the website told me that the balance owed on my iPhone would be due. I thought that was ridiculous since one of the reasons I went with the installment billing (I did it when it was call one up) was I switch phones often.

I called Sprint and they told me that if I switch the phone I am using through them I would not have the balance due. I had them note it in my account and switched phones , we will see next bill

Good morning. Swapping SIM cards isn't going to transfer service for you ad the SIM card is only used for LTE service.

Why can't you just return the M8 and get the S5?

I had a G2 and returned it once I saw the new phones were coming out. I apparently maxed out my returns.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

I had a G2 and returned it once I saw the new phones were coming out. I apparently maxed out my returns.

Interesting. Have you ever met a phone that you did like?  :lol:

• Like 4

Returned a G2 and now want to return an M8? I don't think there is a phone out there you're gonna like.

Sent from my Nexus 5

• Like 8

So I bought an M8 directly through HTC and have an iPhone 5 on easy pay. When I went to activate my M8 online the website told me that the balance owed on my iPhone would be due. I thought that was ridiculous since one of the reasons I went with the installment billing (I did it when it was call one up) was I switch phones often. I called Sprint and they told me that if I switch the phone I am using through them I would not have the balance due. I had them note it in my account and switched phones , we will see next bill

I had the same thing happen and I called Sprint and I was told that I will be ok and when my bill came out everything was fine. The only way that a balance would be due is if you cancel service but since you didn't close out your line or account. 

Sold my HTC One to someone on this forum (we met at a Sprint store) and got my S5! I like this phone a lot. The design and UI doesn't match HTC but it's more durable and I swear there's a definite RF performance improvement.