4/29 -Hear It For Yourself- Sprint Event

xdfgf

Just got the six months free. It looks like Sprint will be handling the billing from here out, which is weird. But 6 months free, then $4.99/month for the next 18 ain't bad for something I've been using for a long time.

Just got the six months free. It looks like Sprint will be handling the billing from here out, which is weird. But 6 months free, then $4.99/month for the next 18 ain't bad for something I've been using for a long time.

Do you have 6+ signed up for spotify on your framily? Otherwise, it's $7.99 after 6 months for the next 18. I misunderstood the promotion, thinking just the number of framily members was all that mattered. They actually have to be enrolled to get the discount.

Do you have 6+ signed up for spotify on your framily? Otherwise, it's $7.99 after 6 months for the next 18. I misunderstood the promotion, thinking just the number of framily members was all that mattered. They actually have to be enrolled to get the discount.

Looks like I misunderstood that, too. Oh, well - the 6 months free still rules.

How does Spotify compare to Google Play Music? I've been using it for a while but wouldn't mind switching to Spotify if its similar and free for six months.

Spotify is pretty amazing. Worth switching for free for at least those 6 months.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk