Google Nexus 7 16GB or 32GB Tablet: $169.99–$199.99 Factory Reconditioned

COZisBack

Asus Google Nexus 7 16GB or 32GB Tablet (Gen 2)CFRAiQQ.jpg

http://tech.woot.com/offers/google-nexus-7-16gb-or-32gb-tablet-4

I just picked up a 32GB. Couldn't resist the price.

• Like 1

Just FYI for interested buyers, if the leaks and rumors hold true, a Nexus 8 will replace the Nexus 7 this year, and it will be released earlier than in the past two years.

AJ

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

I have the Gen 1 16GB and I love it ... though I was a bit unhappy with the fairly quick release of the Gen 2 after I bought mine. I got it directly from Google and they didn't offer any type of trade-up program, which I think is a bit of a scam ... but I do still like mine. The only real benefit to the Gen 2 for me was the addition of the microSD slot ... but I haven't come close to filling up my 16GB internal so it turned out not to be a huge deal for me. 

As an aside, if you happen to be a Sam's Club member they sell the Nexus 7 (wifi 2nd Gen) for like $180 brand new. I'll likely wait and buy a new one there if the rumors of the Nexus 8 are true and they get them in to sell at a similar price break. 

Edit* - I guess they raised the price a bit and now it shows $199 (16GB) and $219 (32GB) from Sam's Club. I swear it was $180 though recently when I looked. 

The only real benefit to the Gen 2 for me was the addition of the microSD slot ... but I haven't come close to filling up my 16GB internal so it turned out not to be a huge deal for me. 

The 2013 Nexus 7, like the first generation, does not have a microSD slot.

Really? I swore I read that it did ... Well, then I'm not sure what would make me upgrade to the 2nd Gen. haha. 

2013 version doesn't have a MicroSD, but as stated in many reviews, the increase in speed and in performance is highly noticeable.

• Like 1