Best Buy $50 gift card

centermedic

https://www-ssl.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcat17413&type=page&promoCode=RESERVE3&DCMP=rdr118150

I promised a member that I would post this as soon as Best Buy announced it but I cant remember which thread that was.

This literally takes about 5 minutes to do. Even if you don't intend on upgrading this year I would still recommend registering for it. 

The deadline for registration is Feb 15!

• Like 4

https://www-ssl.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcat17413&type=page&promoCode=RESERVE3&DCMP=rdr118150

I promised a member that I would post this as soon as Best Buy announced it but I cant remember which thread that was.

This literally takes about 5 minutes to do. Even if you don't intend on upgrading this year I would still recommend registering for it. 

The deadline for registration is Feb 15!

Thanks!

I just signed up. I have doubt's I'll be able to use it with subsidized upgrades supposedly going away in a couple months but still a good offer to try for.

I'm sure we will be able to use it, even if 2 year contracts are on their way out

I doubt that, T-Mobile doesn't offer subsidies and they are left out of the promotion. I would be willing to bet when Sprint does the same thing they will also be axed from the same offer.

We'll see down the future.

I doubt that, T-Mobile doesn't offer subsidies and they are left out of the promotion. I would be willing to bet when Sprint does the same thing they will also be axed from the same offer.

I suppose it depends on the revenue model that Sprint adopts for retailers. Years ago Sprint was the only company that did not pay retailers a percentage for each contract that they established ( I think it was a flat fee). Don't know if that changed in later years. In any case I'm sure Best Buy will do its best to negotiate a deal with Sprint where they won't lose money on the deal. The wild card is if Sprint is willing to cut the retailers out of the equation.