Back haul and weather question

Stop it, no. Slow it down, maybe. Make it more miserably for the crews doing it, yes.

What about tower climbing in cold weather states? Is there a temperature cut off for climbing ? Because feet and hands are first to go numb and lose blood supply when cold. And those are kinda needed for climbing haha

What about tower climbing in cold weather states? Is there a temperature cut off for climbing ? Because feet and hands are first to go numb and lose blood supply when cold. And those are kinda needed for climbing haha

This is just a guess, but I'm thinking, you'll see sites where the antennas have easy access being worked instead. Example: Rooftop sites, Indoor Stealth Sites and sites reachable by Bucket Lift or Bucket Truck.

It sure seemed like tower work continued in Michigan and Minnesota last Winter.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 3

Some brave souls indeed. If its cold on the ground, then ip in a tower with wind.....burrrrr haha glad I live in Texas, even though I love cold weather

everything is all on the tower new everything. I'm just waiting in the new backhaul. Wish they would let me dig the hole
  • Like 1