There is this amazing group of teenage students that travel the country and act as mock delegates of the United Nations. These students are future leaders of America and will guide us in the right direction someday. I ask you to help support their next big conference. The Oasis High school MUN team is currently trying to get to the MIT MUN Conference in February. They last year got to the John Hopkins MUN Conference and won the best small delegate award. Of course the team wants to do it again this year but the conferences are such a huge financial burden, if you could please go to the link below and donate. Even the smallest donation will help us achieve our goal. Just remember you are helping the future of America!

https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/3g83/model-united-nations-trip-to-massachusetts-institute-of-technology-mit

There is this amazing group of teenage students that travel the country and act as mock delegates of the United Nations. These students are future leaders of America and will guide us in the right direction someday. I ask you to help support their next big conference. The Oasis High school MUN team is currently trying to get to the MIT MUN Conference in February. They last year got to the John Hopkins MUN Conference and won the best small delegate award. Of course the team wants to do it again this year but the conferences are such a huge financial burden, if you could please go to the link below and donate. Even the smallest donation will help us achieve our goal. Just remember you are helping the future of America!

https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/3g83/model-united-nations-trip-to-massachusetts-institute-of-technology-mit

even with all that said, if I was going to donate, it would flat out go to S4GRU... That's my $0.03 and that's trademarked..lol

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

even with all that said, if I was going to donate, it would flat out go to S4GRU... That's my $0.03 and that's trademarked..lol Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

That was kinda harsh. Not sure that really needed to be said. Either you support the post or you don't. I'm not sure his post is allowed here or not, but no need to bash it that way.