Themer Beta Code

GiantJay

Meh, I singed up for it a few days ago and was waiting on a code. Then I saw this one last night and used it.

The themer app was underwhelming and I uninstalled it after playing with it for about 10 min. I'm sure it will get better as they go but the hype is a little overdone for what you get.

It is just launcher, and one that has a lot fewer features that what has been out there for a while.

Just my opinion and I'm sure others may love it.

• Like 1

Meh, I singed up for it a few days ago and was waiting on a code. Then I saw this one last night and used it.

The themer app was underwhelming and I uninstalled it after playing with it for about 10 min. I'm sure it will get better as they go but the hype is a little overdone for what you get.

It is just launcher, and one that has a lot fewer features that what has been out there for a while.

Just my opinion and I'm sure others may love it.

That's what I was thinking. Nothing special, themes aren't that great and much harder to access apps.

I've been experiencing lock up issues since I've installed it. Stupid me I didn't make a Nandroid back up. I've cleared cache, data and uninstalled and still experiencing lock ups.