Is this what backhaul is

Is this a picture of the backhaul? Sorry for the moon question thanks for the replys

Looks like a panel where the hybrid fiber cables come in from the sectors. You can see the power connections tied into some sort of breakers. Hard to make out.

Backhaul will simply be a fiber cable brought into the providers equipment then another piece tied into the CSR in the cabinet. Hard to spot sometimes as some sites already have fiber from the same provider and they break out another pair from the bundle already there.

Looks like a panel where the hybrid fiber cables come in from the sectors. You can see the power connections tied into some sort of breakers. Hard to make out.

Backhaul will simply be a fiber cable brought into the providers equipment then another piece tied into the CSR in the cabinet. Hard to spot sometimes as some sites already have fiber from the same provider and they break out another pair from the bundle already there.

Confusing but understanding.

Just in case anyone missed it, the Fuze Juice Bottle is what actually gives you the ForGeez!

• Like 1

what should I be looking for when looking for backhaul

So many things really. Maybe orange conduit. Sometimes it is not visible as I have seen sites go to LTE live without a single shovel or new cable run to the site. They used fiber already run to the site.

So many things really. Maybe orange conduit. Sometimes it is not visible as I have seen sites go to LTE live without a single shovel or new cable run to the site. They used fiber already run to the site.

would they hook everything up without the backhaul. Answer is probably yes but I wanted to ask.

would they hook everything up without the backhaul. Answer is probably yes but I wanted to ask.

Yep I can show you some like this sitting for 8 months or more. Sometimes they will tie in the regular T1s and just 3g accept the site until backhaul comes.

Yep I can show you some like this sitting for 8 months or more. Sometimes they will tie in the regular T1s and just 3g accept the site until backhaul comes.

Shhhhhhh. Mine is still not up and running. Ugh.

I'm in the NH market. Don't know how fast things get done up here. What market you from?