Sprint Network Webpage

deep

Notice today that the sprint network webpage only shows data speed upgrades only now.  No more showing capacity or voice upgrade.  It seems 2 data speed upgrades correlates to LTE on the tower while 1 data speed upgrade correlates with 3g update.

The map does occasional show only NV updates, which as you sate generally seem to imply 3G or 4G updates (which combination each is is different in each market). 

Usually it reverts back to showing legacy updates as well at some point.

• Like 1

The map does occasional show only NV updates, which as you sate generally seem to imply 3G or 4G updates (which combination each is is different in each market). 

Usually it reverts back to showing legacy updates as well at some point.

Yep.  Went back to normal 12 hours later.

Robert

They should stop showing legacy updates, because let's face it, they aren't worth noting. My "data speed updates" mean I can refresh Facebook on my mobile device, but I still can't stream youtube until late at night. Its just false hope on that map, unless it's LTE.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• After several months of testing, an update to SignalCheck Pro is rolling out on Google Play. It may take up to 48 hours to become available for download. Notable changes include: Added option to display site notes for NSA 5G-NR cells. Enabling this new option (Preferences > Display Settings > Show NSA 5G-NR Site Notes) will cause the app to make an "educated guess" as to what the most appropriate site note is linked to the connected NSA 5G cell, using the PCI and the device location. If it finds an existing entry that is likely to be relevant, it will display the note along with the distance from where the strongest signal from that cell was logged. While connected to NSA 5G, these notes cannot be edited; a valid NCI is required to add/edit notes and that information is not available on NSA connections.   Added option to log cells with missing/invalid PLMN (such as NSA 5G-NR cells). Users asked for the ability to log data for NSA 5G, so a new option (Preferences > Logger Settings > Log Cells with Missing PLMN) will permit this.   Added option to display LTE info above 5G-NR info. Enabling this new option (Preferences > Display Settings > Show LTE Cells Above 5G-NR Cells) shows the same information that is currently displayed, but moves the LTE information above the 5G-NR information. Other changes: Code optimizations and enhancements. Improved Android 15 compatibility. Overhauled Purchases module. Resolved force closes impacting some GSM/LTE connections. Resolved issue with improper 5G-NR PLMN display when NR/LTE PLMNs did not match. Resolved issue with improper PLMN display with single-digit MNCs. Resolved issue with incorrect 5G-NR bands displayed on some devices due to Android bug. Resolved issue with incorrect number of neighbor cells displayed when some cells were unknown. Resolved issue with missing 5G-NR data when sector display is enabled. Resolved issue with saving 5G-NR site notes when NR/LTE PLMNs did not match. Resolved issue with settings to log missing GCI/NCI/TAC/PLMN being ignored. Resolved issues with web data export function. Updated internal libraries. Updated provider database. Updated target API to Android 15. I appreciate all of your support, and a big thank you to the members of the Beta Crew that help with testing and feedback!
    • Oct security update is out.
    • Stopped by again today and the antennas are up but it isn't live just yet. If other Sprint conversions are anything to go by it'll likely take about a month for the site to go live.
    • It is an Android bug that was reportedly fixed in August 2023 but definitely has not been. I have implemented numerous workarounds in SCP to correct the NR bands the app displays. The OS ignores the possibility that many NR-ARFCNs are valid across multiple bands.. it reports the lowest NR band that is valid for the current ARFCN. In your example, channel 432530 can be n1, n65, or n66.. so the OS just (lazily) reports n1.   Awesome, thanks! I will add an n65 override also.
    • Yeah both of those instances were on my AT&T s22 ultra. Seems ro be working as intended today in latest release.