Robert out into the Wilds on a Camping Expedition

S4GRU

This alert is no longer active

Hope ya made it.

Yep, we made it. We received a glancing blow from the two severe cells that went by. We got pebble size hail. It was much worse in the town of Walsenburg where they took a direct hit with near golf ball size hail.

We have a 17' hybrid camper. It has pop out canvas bunks. It was the high winds and hail damaging the bunks that was the most concern. Also, the frequent nearby lightning strikes were a little startling too.

Robert from Note 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 1

Glad the worse missed you. Makes me flash back to camping in a tent on a large lake my grandparents lived on in northern MN... A nasty storm was coming and my dad and I decided to boat a few miles to their house (we were on an island). When we got back after the storm, the tent was blown over... But the burn mark on the pole in the middle of the tent showed the real danger...

• Like 1

The title of this thread inspired me.  Now, where is Robert in this picture?

300px-Where_The_Wild_Things_Are_(book)_c

AJ

• Like 1

Heading to Denver today in the hunt for Triband hotspot and TD-LTE 2600. Also, it'll be nice to see LTE appear in my notification bar again. Its been a few months since my Note has seen it.

Dinner at Texas de Brazil tonight with my brothers family. Bring on the chicken! And beef, too.

Robert from Note 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 5