OpenSignal for iPhone

nobius

• 4 weeks later...

It's a free app, but I thought it was junk. I had it on my phone and where it said towers were located was waaaay wrong and you can't do data tracking. So, to me it was just another speed test app and I already have one, so I deleted it.

I don't use it except for its compass feature that shows which direction your tower is in. Since it doesn't continuously speed test it's not as useful as RootMetrics.

• 3 weeks later...

What apps are good for iPhone from a tower diagnostics stand point? Open signal just sucks! Lol I saw screenshots where they were showing all the connections the phone were making to towers and the decibel level of signal strength. Any input would help. Even apps for a jailbreak. As I am jail broken.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

What apps are good for iPhone from a tower diagnostics stand point? Open signal just sucks! Lol I saw screenshots where they were showing all the connections the phone were making to towers and the decibel level of signal strength. Any input would help. Even apps for a jailbreak. As I am jail broken.

Signal 2 from Planetbeing is a great app for tower connections and signal levels. It's available in Cydia.

• Like 1

Signal 2 from Planetbeing is a great app for tower connections and signal levels. It's available in Cydia.

Thank you sir! Just what I was looking for! :-) I just pulled it from the Repo.

• Like 1