Greeting fellow S4GRU members

JThorson

Would just like to say hello to this great community. I've been following this site for about 5 months but never got around to signing up. I would also like to say thanks to everyone for what you do and keeping us all well posted.

• Like 2

Welcome to S4GRU, there is lots of great information here to be made use of as you already know.

We look forward to your contribution. I hope you enjoy the site.

• Like 2

Would just like to say hello to this great community. I've been following this site for about 5 months but never got around to signing up. I would also like to say thanks to everyone for what you do and keeping us all well posted.

:welc:

Robert via LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Welcome JThorson! Now get your ass out there with your SGS3 and Sensorly app and DO YOUR JOB! What do you think those LTE maps are going to populate themselves! LMAO! J/K, nice to have you here! Oh and S4GRU, aka Robert, likes to be referred to as "S4GRU GOD" in any future posts you make. Trust me... :lol:

:welcome:

5TH

• Like 1

Welcome JThorson! Now get your ass out there with your SGS3 and Sensorly app and DO YOUR JOB! What do you think those LTE maps are going to populate themselves! LMAO! J/K, nice to have you here! Oh and S4GRU, aka Robert, likes to be referred to as "S4GRU GOD" in any future posts you make. Trust me... :lol:

5TH

*rolls eyes*

Are you suffering from sleep deficiency again? :hee:

Robert via LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5TH

Uh oh, I'm already in trouble :wall: I don't even know what to say..... Oh wait, yes I do. I've been going around and putting jammers on all the cell towers :devil: muahahaha.... On the other note I've been driving around Lynnwood and Lake Forest Park in search of all the towers. I'm waiting for some juicy LTE to come up my way. Thanks for lighting a fire underneath me. I guess having red hair doesn't help that haha. Also, thanks for the inside scoop about Robert, always good to have a way to flatter him :rolleyes: All hail S4GRU GOD... We Are Not Worthy! Oh and thanks for the welcomes Edited by JThorson
  • Like 1