Deleting old Facebook page and creating a new S4GRU Facebook Page

S4GRU

New Facebook Page Link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/S4GRU/156282624523388

ATTENTION S4GRU MEMBERS!

Today I am taking down the Sprint 4G Rollout Updates Facebook page. We are creating a new page simply titled S4GRU, for our members. If you have "Liked" our previous Facebook page, you will need to follow the link and like the new page. The old page will stop accepting posts effective today.

Our old FB page was titled, "Sprint 4G Rollout Updates" and it has been the source of mass confusion over in a place like Facebook. Most of our site posts are from people who do not participate in S4GRU and think we are an official Sprint page. It causes a lot of issues and requires a lot of work to keep up with. Not to mention the frequent trolls. I do not have the time to manage that page anymore, and I appreciate all the efforts Rickie and Codie did to try to keep that page up.

The new site will not be promoted outside of S4GRU. It is a page for our members, and it exists to promote S4GRU.com, not Sprint nor their 4G aspirations. All are welcome to join, and we wil try to be more active on the page in the future in its new format as a social media outlet for the S4GRU site.

As most of you know, S4GRU was born out of Facebook. So this was not an easy decision to make. But it will allow for a much better Facebook experience for our members and allow us to have a FB page that can be useful and no longer overrun with questions and childish comments.

Thanks!

Robert

• Like 14

New Facebook Page Link: https://www.facebook...156282624523388

ATTENTION S4GRU MEMBERS!

Today I am taking down the Sprint 4G Rollout Updates Facebook page. We are creating a new page simply titled S4GRU, for our members. If you have "Liked" our previous Facebook page, you will need to follow the link and like the new page. The old page will stop accepting posts effective today.

Our old FB page was titled, "Sprint 4G Rollout Updates" and it has been the source of mass confusion over in a place like Facebook. Most of our site posts are from people who do not participate in S4GRU and think we are an official Sprint page. It causes a lot of issues and requires a lot of work to keep up with. Not to mention the frequent trolls. I do not have the time to manage that page anymore, and I appreciate all the efforts Rickie and Codie did to try to keep that page up.

The new site will not be promoted outside of S4GRU. It is a page for our members, and it exists to promote S4GRU.com, not Sprint nor their 4G aspirations. All are welcome to join, and we wil try to be more active on the page in the future in its new format as a social media outlet for the S4GRU site.

As most of you know, S4GRU was born out of Facebook. So this was not an easy decision to make. But it will allow for a much better Facebook experience for our members and allow us to have a FB page that can be useful and no longer overrun with questions and childish comments.

Thanks!

Robert

I'm willing to help with the new page if need be??

• Like 1

I'm willing to help with the new page if need be??

After you like the new page, I will add you back as a Moderator.

Robert

If it's possible, can I help with the new page too?

Sent from my SPH-D710

I'm hoping the new page will require less effort. I already have Rickie, Codie and David helping. So, right now I'm not looking for any additional help. But if that changes, I'll let you know. Thanks for offering.

Robert

I'm hoping the new page will require less effort. I already have Rickie, Codie and David helping. So, right now I'm not looking for any additional help. But if that changes, I'll let you know. Thanks for offering.

Robert

Aw well, it's cool :) Just let me know if you need any help.

Sent from my SPH-D710

Facebook is nice and quiet now. You can almost here the crickets chirping. Ahh...

Although I kind of feel like I used the Death Star on our old Facebook page and I can hear the sound of 5,000 Facebook fans crying out all at once. There's a disturbance in the force.

Who am I kidding? Ding-dong, the witch is dead!!! :jester:

Robert

• Like 2