Samsung Galaxy S3 ##3282# settings question.

ktulu909

Ok folks,when I go into the dialer settings and click edit,enter my MSL and click advanced,at the very bottom there is a box for LTE Status and its unchecked and says off. Now I know nothing about these settings,but there is work going on at the tower by my house.Shouldnt this setting be on if I even want to try to connect to LTE?

Ok folks' date='when I go into the dialer settings and click edit,enter my MSL and click advanced,at the very bottom there is a box for LTE Status and its unchecked and says off. Now I know nothing about these settings,but there is work going on at the tower by my house.Shouldnt this setting be on if I even want to try to connect to LTE?[/quote']

Mine only says that when I am in CDMA only mode. If I am in CDMA/LTE mode, then it says "On."

Robert via Samsung Note II using Forum Runner

Well no crap.for whatever reason this leak defaulted to cdma only. Havnt seen the crew at my tower for a couple of days.maybe ill have suprise waiting for me tonight when I get home.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Migrated from Original Forum. Originally Posted 15 January 2011

Let us know if you come across a WiMax signal. I think you'll get LTE first, though.

You aren't running the released version?

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

Well no crap.

I hope I am misunderstanding your post. I'm getting tired if being disrespected by members when I respond to them. I am just about to go on a banning spree. This has happened about two dozen times this week and I'm approaching my end. Shall you be the first?

No no no no. I didnt mean that way.I felt like a jackass for asking something I should have checked and wanted to reword my original thought which was "well f**k me" lol.

Hope we cool robert.

No no no no. I didnt mean that way.I felt like a jackass for asking something I should have checked and wanted to reword my original thought which was "well f**k me" lol.

Hope we cool robert.

Wow and that didnt get filtered.had to edit it lol.sorry man, meant no disrespect at all.

Public forum usually leads to a need to publicly ban. I think this guy meant no harm Robert, but people have been getting nastier and nastier. In the end, you are the boss, and you should ban when needed, for the better good. *end rant*

My phone defaulted to cdma when I put the leak in before it went live ota too

Wow and that didnt get filtered.had to edit it lol.sorry man' date=' meant no disrespect at all.

[/quote']

Thanks for the clarification. It goes to show how important punctuation is. There is a big difference between:

"Well, no crap!"

As opposed to...

"Well, no. Crap!"

Things are good. I appreciate that you responded. I have had a bad week of rude posters directed at me. And you got caught in the net.

Thanks for the clarification. It goes to show how important punctuation is.

...because punctuation creates emphasis. From the annals of "Seinfeld:"

AJ

• Like 1