A Big Hello from Chicago!

btsprintroller

What's going on, guys? I decided to join this site because it seems like a great community, and I'm a brand new Sprint user. If it weren't for me coming across these forums and becoming informed about all the greatness that Sprint has in store for this city, I would've went with ATT, so I thank everyone who contributes, and Robert for helping everyone. Will be chatting with you guys soon, and reporting on my personal experiences.

• Like 2

What's going on, guys? I decided to join this site because it seems like a great community, and I'm a brand new Sprint user. If it weren't for me coming across these forums and becoming informed about all the greatness that Sprint has in store for this city, I would've went with ATT, so I thank everyone who contributes, and Robert for helping everyone. Will be chatting with you guys soon, and reporting on my personal experiences.

You made a great choice switching to Sprint! My mom had been with AT&T for 13 years and I was with them for 5 years and I couldn't take it anymore! the coverage was fine in the city but horrible in the suburbs! Sprint by far beats AT&T hands down on coverage, and call quality. After Sprint fully deploys CDMA 800 they will have comparable indoor coverage to AT&T (usually very good)