Sprint is the most reliable ISP I've ever had.

Contreramanjaro

After sitting through a power outage streaming videos and plowing through megabytes of data, I came to a realization. Sprint has never really failed me.

I've had to restart my phone a couple times a year to re-establish connections but anyone that's used Comcast is used to that. I had it go down for about 2 hours last year and then come back with much better performance. This is since 2009 Christmas time when I got my Instinct. I just thought I'd say that among all speed complaints and LTE expansion impatience, Sprint has never really let me down like Comcast and to a much smaller degree ATT Uverse. The only one that comes close is when I had Insight BB cable.

I'm a brand loyalist. I only buy Asus computer parts, Logitech peripherals, HTC Smartphones, and Corsair power supplies. Sprint for my phone. Just thought I'd share that thought.

• Like 1

Tell me about it. I can without a second thought tell you that there is a 60% chance my Internet will be down at around 2am till 6am. Happens 2 to 3 time a weeks it seems. Then through the day Ill get random losses. (this is all do to them and not me or equipment)

Charter Cable. My only other service it Uverse. They are not even worth a thought and hope to see them fail at business one day. I wish I had Verizon. Now that's a service worth paying for. Unless we're talking Cellphones, then I'm a Sprint boy for now. :)

Had Comcast in Denver and totally understand. They also monitor everything you do on the internet and will report asap if your caught doing something bad.

Tell me about it. I can without a second thought tell you that there is a 60% chance my Internet will be down at around 2am till 6am. Happens 2 to 3 time a weeks it seems. Then through the day Ill get random losses. (this is all do to them and not me or equipment)

Charter Cable. My only other service it Uverse. They are not even worth a thought and hope to see them fail at business one day. I wish I had Verizon. Now that's a service worth paying for. Unless we're talking Cellphones, then I'm a Sprint boy for now. :)

Had Comcast in Denver and totally understand. They also monitor everything you do on the internet and will report asap if your caught doing something bad.

As a card carrying FiOS user, I agree 110%. I have yet to power cycle my modem, works great.

I completely swore off Logitech after the Logitech Revue software fiasco. (yes I dumped my money down the toilet on that pile)

Oh yeah. That... thing. One of those products that was a fantastic idea that just didn't work out. Logitech should just stick to mice and keyboards... and speakers.

• Like 1